Elder Scrolls Online - Editorial @ Camelot Post

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Camelot Post has a new article listing the top five features of Elder Scrolls Online.

I began my journey with Camelot Post as a big Elder Scrolls Online skeptic but the regular release of information has totally changed my opinion. As I grow more excited for the April 4th release of The Elder Scrolls Online I decided to highlight some of the features I feel will appeal most to the MMO players of today and get you excited about The Elder Scrolls Online..
More information.

Have not followed this. I assumed Bethesda was experimenting. Is this supposed to be Elder Scrolls 6 or something they are trying out?

Elder Scrolls Online actually happens in the second era (in the period between the death of the last Potentate ruling the Empire and the raise of Tiber Septim). It doesn't have much to do with the other Elder Scrolls games except for the established lore and a few characters (Mannimarco, Daedra, etc).

Also, it's not made by Bethesda, but by a new studio created by Zenimax in 2007 (Zenimax Online Studio). I wouldn't call it experimenting as much as being late to the MMO party personnally.

Back
Top Bottom