Risen - German Previews

How about Australia!! :D Oops, forgot that for these games, Australia ceases to exist as a market!! Have to order from O/S as usual <sigh>!!

How about Australia!! :D Oops, forgot that for these games, Australia ceases to exist as a market!! Have to order from O/S as usual <sigh>!!

:biggrin: It's to small perhaps (comes from one who's own country consists out of 30,528 km² )

The country is large (think the size of the US), but the population is small; just over 20 million!!

You may be small, but there are twenty million of you, and so you ought not to be ignored so much. ;)

Hail prognosticators, which will be the better RPG ... Risen or Arcania?

I actually think this split will be a good thing for gamers but I'm definitely looking forward to Risen more than Arcania at this point. Of course, it helps that I have more reason to be a fan of PB than Spellbound.

Hehe funny Austrialia is so much bigger than our little country but doesn't even have double population of us :p
I am looking forward to risen more then arcania. Maybe also we already know more about the world/story of risen then arcania. I mean what do we know about Arcania except a few screens?

Did you get a chance to see at the stats?Is there still the same stuff like Strength,Dexterity etc?

Oops, sorry, I missed that. I was so much immersed into the game ... Which is a good thing, after all. :)

Well, I don't understand this.

Australian Star Wars collectors have a similar problem, as far as I know.

It seems as if someone - some huge companies - have some kind of prejudice against AUS in terms of market value.

Back
Top Bottom