Re a WOW account

pop

Traveler
I'm toying with the idea of signing up but I'm wondering if there is sort of a pay as you play option......I don't want to pay every month if I don't play and likewise I don't want to lose my character if I don't play (pay) for a month or two.....is there an option here?
Thanks

There's no pay as you play option, but if you want to stop playing for some time and cancel your account, you wont lose your characters.

I've seen some kind of cards for sale at Electronics Boutique that you can use to pay for time....do you know how those work?

60 day pre-paid cards can replace credit cards. You need to enter it's activation number online when you create your account -- or renew a subscription. They're great, obviously, if you dont own a cc or dont like to use it on the net, but be aware that you pay for periods of 60 day continuous, so if you tire of the game after, say, 20 days, it's money wasted. Note also that while the first 30 days are free of charge, you still need to choose a method of payment when you create your account.

Thanks,
Can you create an account with a prepaid card as a payment option? If so does this use up the first 30 days of the card even though you get 30 free days?
Thanks again.

Can you create an account with a prepaid card as a payment option?

Yes. But as I said you need to enter the card's code on account creation. So have one ready.

If so does this use up the first 30 days of the card even though you get 30 free days?

No. You get the first 30 days free whatever your payment method, then the 60 day period (assuming you choose the prepaid card) kicks in.

Thanks, I see you can cancel your account from time to time and then reopen it as it were while keeping your character....?......have you heard of this option?
Thanks

Yes, if you cancel your characters are saved on the server and will be available again when you resubscribe.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll take the plunge after the addon comes out.
Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom