Risen - Preview @ TeamXbox

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A rare English preview of Risen, based on the X360 version, is up at TeamXbox. The article doesn't offer much new for fans - other than confirmation of plans for a demo, which is welcome news:
Eickmeyer also emphasized that there’s no linear path you have to follow from the start. There’s a recommended path for following the main story, but there are a lot of side quests that’ll keep you busy. And there are also professions and crafting skills, so you’ll have plenty of activities to occupy your time when you’re not tracking on the main course of the story. Best of all, if you do follow the story to its conclusion, your game doesn’t necessarily have to be over; you can continue playing out the remaining quests, if you choose.
More information.

Best of all, if you do follow the story to its conclusion, your game doesn’t necessarily have to be over; you can continue playing out the remaining quests, if you choose.
I think that's new

Looks pretty bloody good I have to say, i really hope that the split can produce at least one ongoing developer making Gothic I & II quality games.

Back
Top Bottom