RPGWatch Feature: Legerdemain Reader Interview

I look at this game more like an rpg game then a roguelike.

Not "a" book ! ;)

The tiles come with the map and book. He paid for the tiles out of his own pocket and is trying to get some of the money back, IIRC. Not a bad idea mind you. If you're not a good artist are even a semi-decent one then there isn't much you can do other than contract the work out to someone else.

You know something weird. I actually like it this way. It takes the old 'Look at Paragraph #13' concept in the goldbox games to the next level. I'm reading along as I play. The things I do and visit are only enhanced with a good narrative to go along the way. I look at the book as my DM explaining what I'm seeing and hearing :)

this is pretty fun. not typically into Roguelikes so I've stumbling around. This isa real RPG - only thing missing is a seperate combat system. I am tempted wants to add 3d wireframes to the dungeons. I've done it before but this is someone else's code.

Hmm..now where's that manual? I magaine if someone did do that nowadays? Required a manual or an encryption tool to play the game? heehee.

So I went ahead and bought this. Haven't played it yet, of course; I have nearly a 400 game backlog at this point, maybe worse than that. The book is neat and compared with the now usual box with DVD and sheet of paper you get when you actually physically buy something, it's certainly welcome. It's obvious that a lot of care went into this. I'm not really sure why I hadn't heard of it until now, since it's been around for a few years.

I picked up Dragon Age on the recent Steam sale as well. $20 for each; I have little doubt that I'll actually end up enjoying Legerdemain more. Probably quite a bit more.

Well I'm glad some of you have found this little gem to be fun...

Back
Top Bottom