DA: Awakening - Import Mod for the DLC Released

aries100

SasqWatch
This mod lets you import all your DLC items over into Awakenings from the original game, DA: Origins. No mopre running around nearly naked because you have been stripped of all your items when importing a character from Origins into Awakenings. The mod also makes it so that you can use your hard earned Power of Blood Talents from liberating Warden's Keep.

You can get it from Dragon Age Nexus, Fileshack, Filepanet, Atomic Gamer and Big Download.
More information.

Huh ? Why didn't they do such an import thing in the first place ?

I'm still waiting for the official patch for this. It has loads of bugs...

I'm still waiting for the official patch for this. It has loads of bugs…

I just started playing Awakening, I'm using the walkthough at Dragonage.wikia to avoid any major bugs, and I'm enjoying it so far. I grew tired of waiting on Bioware to fix anything.

I could care less about the equipment. What bugged me is the blood talents not transferring. Even that was not the real issue - it was that the icon slots were there but simply did not work. It was annoying.

Still I loved Awakening and really enjoyed playing it - almost as much as DA itself.

I just started playing Awakening, I'm using the walkthough at Dragonage.wikia to avoid any major bugs, and I'm enjoying it so far. I grew tired of waiting on Bioware to fix anything.

Since I finished The Witcher last weekend, I may make the same decision. Still seems expensive for what it is…

Sounds rather absurd that one would need a guide just to avoid bugs.
I feel justified in leaving this one well alone, don't think I'll buy it yet.

My current replay of BG2 and ToB makes me more aware of the many shortcomings of this game, but even the concept of DLC doesn't sit very well for me.

The way Bio is refusing to release any significant DLC that integrates well with the original product, is puzzling to me.

I mean, they could enhance the original a lot by simply having new skills or powers, or even make the stuff in Awakening available in the first part. The fact that they disabled every new power until you enter Awakening is strange.

They can't be that lazy, can they?

I'd love to replay DA some day, but without anything new in terms of characters, classes, skills, items, or whatever - I don't feel motivated.

Back
Top Bottom