Legend of Grimrock - GOG 50% Off Promo

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Legend of Grimrock is 50% off on GOG for 48 hours (finishes "Wednesday, July 11 at 5:59 AM EDT"):
The sun is shining. It’s steaming hot. Nowhere to hide. Well, we’ve got a surprise for you. You can cool down in the air-conditioned 5-star Grimrock Mountain Spa, courtesy of Almost Human Ltd. and GOG.com. We know that there’s nothing more chilling than crawling through miles of specially-designed levels of perilous dungeons. For the next 48 hours only, entry to our Legend of Grimrock premium holiday resort is $7.49.
Thanks, SveNitoR!
More information.

It had been sitting in my Wishlist for a while, I was waiting for either a Steam of GOG discount. Excellent Dungeon Master type game although some of the Puzzles are very timing sensitive. Even better the editor is in Alpha, can't wait to see what dungeons get created.

It's pretty obvious that someone will do retro Dungeons such a the Orig. DM, Bloodwych and Black Crypt Dungeons. I might even give the Black Crypt levels a go.

I'm really hoping some peeps will do retro dungeons, I don't have the talent but I'd gladly pay money for them. I love the engine, new content would just be an excuse to go back to it.

-Carn

Best indie title I've ever played. It's an absolute steal at that price even if you only play through it once.

I bought it, and of course had to install it to see if it worked. Got a fatal runtime error. Luckily it was explained on the GOG help page to just delete a file in its installation. :rolleyes: Why GOG couldn't configure their fancy installer to install it properly is really pathetic.

Started it up and before I knew it had gone through the first level. Fun stuff! Had to stop and go back to baking chips in X3. ;)

Last edited:
Need to pick this up tonight.

It had been sitting in my Wishlist for a while, I was waiting for either a Steam of GOG discount. Excellent Dungeon Master type game although some of the Puzzles are very timing sensitive. Even better the editor is in Alpha, can't wait to see what dungeons get created.

It's pretty obvious that someone will do retro Dungeons such a the Orig. DM, Bloodwych and Black Crypt Dungeons. I might even give the Black Crypt levels a go.

Yeah, the puzzles ultimately killed me. I'm just not as "agile" as I used to be and I really HATE timed puzzles.

That said, I would give the game 9/10 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom