chicken_dance.gif

This is some kindergarten level bullshit, bryce(s).

Register a new alt and come tell us off to our faces.

This thread will someday recursively wrap around on itself and everyone's post will be shifted one ahead of itself so that we'll all inherit alternate personalities. That means I'm going to be JemyM in the future.

So excited!

You mean to talk about someone behind their back? LOLOL

evdk, you dumbfuck. The way DU and trash have carried on FOR YEARS AND YEARS is the kindergarten shit. He lied about my emails and lied about my IP addresses for YEARS.

Now whoever admins this site knows it's a lie (just like DU and trash know it is, these other idiots weren't around when I posted there so don't have any idea).

Fucking unbelievable bullshit.

And I sent 6-7 emails to DU, each one polite, and this is his bullshit response. If my IP is the same then the admin here can confirm it but it never was. Now don't give me bullshit about being mentally ill or whatever (especially coming from two guys on meds when I am not), what is the mental state of someone who spreads lies like that about someone just for lulz?

And it's true about black cat and erica falx, too. More lies. I guess DU is just a pathological liar.

I don't know if any of these guys is really bryce, but this shit has indeed gotten old. At this point dumboverturd and his sodomites must have figured it out I'm not him. I know it took over a year for them to figure out I wasn't Chefe, but they can't possibly be this dumb. Really, maybe the guy should squeeze that cum-stained mensa t-shirt inside his empty skull and see if it works something out.

I thought it was established by the drugged up dutch that Moribund was Bryce anyway? He probably reversed back to form just to have a better bullshit excuse to keep me banned. The dude's butthurt is beyond imagination.

I didn't join the butthurt, Fret, I just don't care about your GD posts and your relationship with other admins/mods. Personaly I'm willing to let you in, Fret, but only if I get to confine you in the Playground and make you do LPs and interviews *only*. I don't have any say in anything non-Playground-related though because I don't care.

(But bear in mind I *can* restrict you to Playground only, and let other admins deal with you if you try to make new alts. So there's no use in trying to bypass that, and no use in trying to use my neutral attitude to you to your advantage.)

I also dislike whiners. Just FYI. Man up, Fret, and really, just let it go.

There was no real reason to ban me aside from old grudges. Really. I want to post in the playground, the gaming forums, politics and gd and the whole thing. If I was banned because I posted on site feedback I don't mind keeping away from there, but then just put the manicdepressive dutch back on his benzos. He shouldn't be a moderator after that fiasco with sheek anyway, and he has a history of being a whiny bitch to people he is butthurt with(i.e: Nomask).

You sure are an emotional guy, bryce.

I am the real Bryce, FretRider. I assume your first name starts with a T but maybe you are just some random guy. I don't know if you tried to impersonate me or what the deal is exactly either since I seem to have missed everything before the last year, or maybe two years.

You sure are an emotional guy, bryce.

Dude, I am far from emotional more like the opposite but this has gone on for 5 years or more at this point. Bad enough with the "in joke" bullshit but to go right into the blatant lies territory is crossing the line, especially from a guy who previously has revealed personal info about me like my workplace and name. After that someone contacted my boss and tried to get me fired, thankfully he could have given two shits but if I were a worse employee or had an asshole boss it could have been a disaster.

And that's why I don't post there, guy running it is a monster. The harbingers of decline and facebook nonsense are the ones he is choosing to help run the place, and actual discussion of any kind is long dead. news posts were always copy pasta but now they look like the spamming of a retard so whoever does the news these days is terrible too. I thought it was bad in some of the old days but it's ridiculous now.

And it's funny DU doesn't respond. HOHO can't control a third party site, can you? You can't cover up your lies and idiocy or give me a "clever" forum tag like "dumbfuck!".

RPG Codex IS a crazy place but it's not the "trolls" aka the people who have real opinions or the "alts" who appear to be a figment of the imagination of the site owner. It's the con men running it.

If you think it takes thousands a month to run that site LOL. DU is making his living off that site you dipshits. As the owner here pointed out hosting and bandwidth are cheap these days. Should not cost more than 100-200 a month. I've run sites 10, twenty times that size, sites that actually did shit, and none of them cost nearly that much.

He shouldn't be a moderator after that fiasco with sheek anyway, and he has a history of being a whiny bitch to people he is butthurt with(i.e: Nomask).

I called many times for BOTH sheek and Trash to get banned BEFORE the train tickets shit started.

They are the two worst posters ever and neither of them ever posted about anything but politics and in Trash's case obscene personal issues of a profoundly defective mental case. It was like pathos overload to read one of that turd's posts, now he is moderator he struts around like king shit which is even sadder.

DU is the kind of guy who knows they are the worst. He chose out Trash as moderator to cause the most butthurt, just like he chose out KC as moderator. Look how that worked out, retardoland was the only place with any normal posts and GD was full of apes in power armor pictures and insane poetry nonsense. That's because he wants all the drama and butthurt, then to turn around and point the finger at others about the shit he caused. That's what kind of sick loon he is.

Hi Codex. Just here to remind you that I hate you all. Thank you.

Like a vampire.

And well you should. People like crispy just haven't been around long enough or become the victim yet but in time everyone gets fucked over. They came for the gypsies and non one said anything, and all that noise. Very apt here.

It's one thing to be a dick on the internet but to pull my real life into it is way beyond what I thought the lowest scum of the earth was capable of. nope, wrong. But it's not the random posters that are the issue it's the sick scumbag in charge, and the craziness you see is all stirred up intentionally for his twisted amusement.

@JemyM

That sounds like you have some prejudices against the Codex.

Further it is an impermissible generalization towards Codexians.

It is trolling.

Conclusion:
JemyM you are a pure Codexian.
You are Crispy in a parallel universe :)

The fact that bryce apparently isn't aware that I was a moderator of GD on Codex for a while (and the removal/retiring of said position on my part created much delicious drama) lends credence to the theory that FretRider and he are indeed separate entities.

I shall require much more proof than that, but, well, there it is.

Interdasting.

What Trash has, btw, is Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Go ahead and look it up and his erratic nutty girfriend behavior states to make sense.

Angry all the time, paranoid people are against them, lashing out at anyone who disagrees with them slightly. Think kind of like hitler, without the sociopathic charm just the inner rage and angst and always wondering why the world sucks so much. Basically unwarranted butthurt disease.

I am sure this sounds familiar to all the "alts" this guy comes down on. All of them me! Bryce is out to get me OMG! But he should know better, or at least DU DOES know better but obviously gets a laugh out of winding up this guy's crank against strangers who never did anything to him.

Until sheek came along Trash was utterly unnoticed by me except some whiny pathos ridden threads here and there. Then I did come out and ask for them to get banned but jesus man that was like 5, 6 years ago yet he holds the grudge all this time.

And crispy I actually did know you were a moderator from lurking but not that you quit, but you were not on the site while I was on it unless I just didn't notice you because you don't post much or something.

Yeah, I'm more of a recent shooting star.

OK, I read a little about what happened and who this Fretrider/ManwhoJaped is. LOL! They guy sure gives more than one fucks about this whole shitty mess aka RPGCodex. I mean look at the last two pages, talking to himself. Get over it you faggot and stop pretending you are me to prove some fucking point. Fuck this place is full of lunatics.

Hi infinitron.

And so says the jackass who registered as ME on a message board to fuck with me. Scumbags like you deserve death.

Ho ho but I'm just trying to fuck with you in a totally jolly way just a joke man. but I'll pass your name and number and palce of work out to anyone who asks because of teh funnies. Hoho us codexers have some laughs!

The point, dumbass, is DU posted my name and where I work and then has carried on with "trolling" me silly for years on end. That's not the same even as someone letting it slip, that's a malicious asshole delighting in fucking with someone's life in any sad, small way he can.

I don't give a shit about any website. I have been registered here for years and posted less than a hundred messages and typically don't post much anywhere let alone live my life on message boards like guys like trash.

Notice with trash it's always some guy. Always. There's no time he is not super butthurtt about something and the reason why is GAD. Wich DU it's more a case of an unfunny jackass who doesn't know when to quit.

Back
Top Bottom