Divinity II: DKS - X360 Demo Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Larian has released an X360 demo of the Dragon Knight Saga in anticipation of the NA release in a couple of weeks:
Seen talk of Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga and curious to try it out for yourself? Or perhaps you played the original Ego Draconis and you’re excited to see the completely redone graphics engine and overhauled user interface?
You’re in luck! The Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga U.S. demo has now gone live and is available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace! Experience the remastered version of the Divinity II Saga and get a taste for the full adventure by visiting Xbox LIVE Marketplace and downloading the free demo for Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga today!
Coming to North-America for Xbox360 on April 12!
More information.

I played through quite a bit* of this game on the PC and kept thinking "this would be better on console"

*I got bored a couple hours after I gained dragon form.

Yeah as did I with the dragon part, crappy since the rest was quite good.

I played until dragon form and then quit as well... I plan to go back and finish it though, I liked the game.

I think the fact you get blasted to hell in the dragon part once you get past a certain point took away the fun...to me that part ruined the whole game, which really sucks cuz I liked it.

Having the towere and sending out the people to get materials wasn't compelling to me. It was an interesting idea, but it didn't hook me. The combat would be better on console, period. I think it'll make a great console RPG.

This game did humor better than any game I've ever experienced. It didn't take itself seriously, but didn't go too far or too silly. Just smartly written, and made me smile many times.

I wasn't a big fan of the dragon form aspect of the game either. But those of you who quit early upon receiving dragon form are missing out on quite a bit of excellent gaming... and even after you acquire dragon form there is more gameplay in human form than dragon form, just so you know.

Way more. Especially in the expansion.

Back
Top Bottom