Hinterland - Orc Lords Shipping

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Got Game has announced Hinterland: Orc Lords is now shipping:
In “Hinterland: Orc Lords”, you create your own destiny, and determine the fate of others, by commanding an Orc tribe as Lord or Shaman, or leading a Human village as Human, Dwarf, Elf, or even Undead Warrior. Build a prosperous town and conquer all enemy sites in the region by bringing together a diverse cast of followers to your settlement. Carefully select members to join you on expeditions of exploration and conquest in the surrounding lands, or give them tools for settlement production.
In the world of “Hinterland: Orc Lords”, one teeming with Orc war camps, dark elf raiding parties, goblin infested mines, and the ruins of undead cities, you will encounter the characters and creatures of myth and folklore. You will also find much needed resources to expand your settlement, from iron to make weapons to a mystic tome to entice a great mage to join you. With a variety of characters, weapons, and strategies at your disposal, you can develop lowly farmers into great warriors, and customize your character to help in adventure or improve village life.
For your successful strategies, choices, and forays in “Hinterland: Orc Lords”, fame, fortune and prosperity await. But, you must play wise and take care, for even the loss of a lowly farmer can spell disaster at harvest time!
More information.

"We're sorry. The requested product is not available for purchase at your location."

Well, what can I do.

I think, the term "shipping" might need an overhaul as well in the times of digital distributions ...

But has this thing been released at all? Judging from some comments on the Codex and Blue's News, quite a few people get the same message as me.

Back
Top Bottom