NWN2: MoW - DRM Commentary @ Alazander's Blog

Yeah we're paying $12.50 a pop here in NYC, and for 3D movies like Coraline it's $15, which hurts my brain. It's like some kind of nightmare for cheapscates (me!) who like girls (because god knows I'd just wait the 6 months it takes for a movie to get to Netflix).

Do you go to the movies in Manhattan or in the other boroughs? For Manhattan, the Costco tickets get a $1 surcharge, but not in the other boroughs. My wife and I try to see at least 2 movies a month. The amount we've saved using the costco tickets has more than paid for the membership.

I seem to exclusively go to the movies in Manhattan for some reason. But seriously the expense has me steering away from a movie as part of an evening out. Might as well hit a happy hour and get 2 or 3 drinks each for that price. Better results anyway, heh heh heh. (My alignment moved -3 towards evil)

Hey, it's not like the drinks are that cheap either!

There is no good reason for me to like DRM, but a few reasons to dislike it. I don't appreciate DRM. I still might buy MoW, though.

(By the way, I have no problem with juggling CDs :biggrin: - part of the fun :p )

Back
Top Bottom