The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Yes, I realized that you know every inch of each ... quest location.
Otherwise you would have behaved differently. ;)
Like me, for example. ;)

Merry Christmas from me as well. :)

I'm a tiny bit disappointed by the "Holiday Discounts", but they aren't that bad anyway :

- 24th : 50 % off Healing Potions
- 25th : 30 % off Veteran Status
- 26th : 30 % off "healing stuff" ? - right now this is only visible in the translations, therefore it is very likely that my translation is wrong

Edit : Went online these seconds : The word is "Curatives"

Edit 2 : Besides, I'm now level 7. Happened during the Syndicate questing. ;)

Right now I plan to buy another inventory upgrade - it's currently 20 % off.

Last edited:
Get Vet status, it's worth it for all your later chars.

If you intend to create a lot of alts (like me) then get Veteran Status. Not having to run Korthos over and over pays for itself when you make a million alts like I have.

I also recommend the Shared Bank, which can be helpful even without any alts. Eventually, you'll want at least a mule, to hold bound items that you want to keep for later.

I concur; the shared bank is essential and one of the best things I ever bought for DDO.

Okay, thanks for your advices. :)

I did enjoy running Sharn with Alrik and the rest of the group, it's always fun making fun of Corwin ;)

Merry Christmas to all :)

… Some kind of Christmas Present …

Attachments

• ScreenShot00155.jpg
    ScreenShot00155.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 37
  • ScreenShot00156.jpg
    ScreenShot00156.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 37
  • ScreenShot00157.jpg
    ScreenShot00157.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 38
  • ScreenShot00139.jpg
    ScreenShot00139.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 35
Okay, now I have 150 favour with the Coin Lords - where do I get an "Collapsed Hole" from ? (Reminds me of "Yellow Submarine" - the movie.)
The Wiki says : Random loot. Okay, then I hope I'll get one soon … ;)
The other thing is - how much is 100.000 Gold in Platinum ? 10.000 Plat ? Because that would be the sum I'd have to pay for repairing an "Collapsed Hole" into an upgrade of inventory space …

I did "Irestone Inlet" on hard. I could, because I was supported by a Healing Cleric Hireling, and I used one of the Festivult Gifts : The ability to summon a beast called "Chaos Hound" ("Thaarak Hound"). Invaluable ! Without this hound, I wouldn't have been able to beat it at all ! Luckily, this summoned beast was bound to fight for me ! - Otherwise it would have been … Chaos.
Nevertheless, the creature still made my character fear it - it emanates a powerful aura of fear.

CPH's drop in some mid-level quests; I found one in Lordsmarch this week. You can also buy them on the AH. I once paid 50k for one, but they can go much higher. Your bag will cost you 10k Plat I believe.

Good idea, thanks. :)

Thanks to Peter for the Black Loch ... err ... Black Hole ... ;)
("Loch" [German] = "Hole" [English] ;) )

Finally, I have bought Tangleroot Gorge for my points. And I must say : It is just like my taste ! :) Full of places to explore, and - although relatively tight from its sheer size alone, the makers managed to put imho quite a lot into it !

I'm still having fun with Tangleroot Gorge … However, if I die within the fortress, it takes quite a while to arrive there again … Which usually means that I need to begin the quest anew …

Today I crafted a very special item : A +2 Mithral chain mail of fire protection and "invulnerability" (damage reduction of 5, except anything magical).

I had two of these Mithral chain mails, so I had put the other one into the Guild's Chest yesterday … as a kind of Christmas Present from me … ;)

You do realise you can fast travel to Splinterskull. Just talk to the guy who gives you the quest in the Tavern and he sends you straight back there.

Ah, yes, I totally forgot about that ! Thank you ! :)

Back
Top Bottom