Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I didn't know that ! :lol:

He has imho an awful voice (well, everyone has an awful voice, to be exact ;) ), but he is a nice comedian, yes. ;)

Oh, I liked "Owner of an lonely heart" by Yes !
Although it's not one of their best songs, imho … But it's quite catchy, yes.

My favourite Yes album is Relayer, closely(!) followed by Close to the Edge. My least favourite: Union.

You're into prog rock?

Pibbur whose opinions are perpetually changing

Last edited:
Play nice. And no, Grangokhan is not Stainless_Veteran.

My favourite Yes album is Relayer, closely(!) followed by Close to the Edge. My least favourite: Union.

You're into prog rock?

Pibbur whose opinions are perpetually changing

Yes, a bit, Genesis-based, plus Mike Oldfield, too (Amarok !!!).

I don't quite like the earlier works of Yes that much ... Yes, they're good, but a bit too much "headed", so to say, too much head and not much emotion in them ... I love, however, The Ladder & Magnification.

Heh. The author of the offending mod has no humour according to Stainless, so in his mind, and all those answering in the threat, he automatically has to be a German (when actually he is a 20 year old bloke from England, a quick look at moddb reveals).

Get real! Obtaining German citizenship is a long and involved process and an utter lack of humour is only one of many qualities one needs to demonstrate.

:rolleyes:

Best part is that the author is probably unaware of all the drama about his mod.

So it all rolls down to his sense of humor?

Stay classy RPG Codex…

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Best part is that the author is probably unaware of all the drama about his mod.

So it all rolls down to his sense of humor?

Stay classy RPG Codex…

I take it you haven't glimpsed /gd at RPGcodex.

Sometimes I think we're a bit too quick to blame the Codex in cases like this.

pibbur who doesn't visit the codex himself but hasn't got anything particular against it.

Last edited:
Guess you'll have to change to Stained_Veteran.

It's always the Codex inferno

It looks like all the awful moderators who made the place a hellhole are gone so I imagine it's a little better now. It really just turned to garbage with Trash and Jaesun and a few other mentally ill types started to go into histrionic rages against anyone who disagreed with their politics or (usually terrible) opinions on games. People here also defend some crappy developers but they don't get mental about every comment.

Infinitron hates me for posting this message

It looks like all the awful moderators who made the place a hellhole are gone so I imagine it's a little better now. It really just turned to garbage with Trash and Jaesun and a few other mentally ill types started to go into histrionic rages against anyone who disagreed with their politics or (usually terrible) opinions on games. People here also defend some crappy developers but they don't get mental about every comment.

There's still one awful moderator remaining:

4rPOap6.jpg

Infinitron that is.

Now it's fair enough posting a private message in a public thread but this is another thing:

uOtyL1G.jpg

To lie and slander mod developers in such a way is just ultimate douchebaggery and one does have to wonder why he's doing this considering this was Stainless Faggot's fight in the first place.

Looks like he wishes to deliberately reignite this whole drama on the Codex whereas the mod author just wanted to clear things up.

The ironic part is his telling the mod author to "let it go" when he's the one with the problem.

Stay classy RPG Codex.

Last edited:
I took the bait and replied in that thread but only because of the few genuine players there.

There's still one awful moderator remaining:

4rPOap6.jpg

Infinitron that is.

Now it's fair enough posting a private message in a public thread but this is another thing:

uOtyL1G.jpg

To lie and slander mod developers in such a way is just ultimate douchebaggery and one does have to wonder why he's doing this considering this was Stainless Faggot's fight in the first place.

Looks like he wishes to deliberately reignite this whole drama on the Codex whereas the mod author just wanted to clear things up.

The ironic part is his telling the mod author to "let it go" when he's the one with the problem.

Stay classy RPG Codex.

Geez, what bizarre behavior. I had seen that guy around and he seemed semi normal though it's hilarious to have some 20 year old talking about what a big old school gamer he is even though he was born 10 years after first gold box game.

Guess I was mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom