Gothic 3 Some Questions

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Where can I find a flaming sword?

Where can I find some hammers (NOT Smith Hammers just regular 'Hammer'). I have 2 but I need 8 more.

Does having a lot of save game files affect game performance? It seems like it does but I'm not totally sure.

At one point while playing the game, I pressed a key (or perhaps a combination of keys) and some text suddenly appeared 'overlayed' over the game screen (information such as FPS and a bunch of other info). The only way I could get rid of it was to quit Gothic 3 and restart the game. Anyone know what key (or keys) I pressed to get this info to overlay the screen and what should I press to get rid of it?

1) The chest are random, so when you find it once in one chest, next time you'll find the scroll in another one. (Keep in mind it's a scroll!)

2)Hammers can sometimes be bought, but again also found in chests. You'll find hammers in the game.

3) A lot of save games doesn't do anything performance wise for me. The game is slower after playing for a longer period. That's due to the filling of the RAM

4) I believe it's a combination of the cheat mode '~' key on qwerty I believe and one of the function keys (F3?)

Thanks Bartacus for the reply!

Also does anyone know if you can do something to get rid of the 'worn' flag on weapons and armor?

Thanks Bartacus for the reply!

Also does anyone know if you can do something to get rid of the 'worn' flag on weapons and armor?
No theres no way to remove the worn flag only if you insert new items via cheats.
I think you can find hammers in orc camps in Nordmar

Normal hammers are really tough to find in Gothic 3, I think it was actually an oversight by the developers.

I resorted to beating up slaves and stealing their hammers in order to collect enough for a quest.

I usually farm the slaves in Kap Dun for hammers and saws.

I usually farm the slaves in Kap Dun for hammers and saws.

Hey thanks guys for the tips... I'm really having trouble getting hammers so I'll try beating up some slaves.

Since my initial post not a single hammer on a merchant, or in a chest, or on a defeated foe. Not one. So I'll try beating up slaves now.

Back
Top Bottom