Inquisitor - Trailer @ Youtube

aries100

SasqWatch
I too look forward to this title, but my expectations are low. I was pleasantly surprised this is apparently a party based game?

According to the 'more information' link above this game was released in 2009 in Russia, and they've decided to make it available in multiple languages. My thinking is if the game is poor, they wouldn't bother with doing language conversions. I guess my point is, this game could be a 'sleeper hit' or it could be a complete disaster; I guess we'll find out.

Yes, but you don't have direct control over the other party members. The way I understand it, you issue basic commands to them as a group rather than controlling them individually.

Hmmm. Well I guess that's good enough for now. IIRC there haven't been any SP party-based games in quite a while. So many titles coming out now that I look forward to: BGEE, WoW expansion, Paths of Exile and now add Inquisitor to the list.

I pre-ordered a short while ago, and I've been browsing through the manual while listening to some of the music tracks.

The music is excellent. In fact, I would say it's easily on par with titles like Divine Divinity or Arcanum.

I'm really looking forward to playing this game. Now if I can just decide on what character I want to play…

Attachments

• Inquisitor_soundtrack-cover.jpg
    Inquisitor_soundtrack-cover.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 45
What character to play?

There is more in-game text for the mage, with slightly less for paladin, with the least for thief. Linking these ratios to the magic usage is similar, again with least for thief, borcano beta tester suggests the thief will be hard to play even at normal difficulty. The three characters each have their own storyline, maybe like three separate games yet perhaps not quite so? - how the three character paths relate (if at all) will be interesting and probably more connected to methods per the codex inquisitorium, revelation of ezekial, etc'

...must try the thief on max diff' :cool:
Yes the soundtrack is perfect for the game theme backdrop with mood change per the scenario. Music is by Martin Linda--->

http://www.martinlinda.cz/studio.html

While you're contemplating which class to take I'm getting slightly nervous - it's still not available for download on my GOG acc. :(

While you're contemplating which class to take I'm getting slightly nervous - it's still not available for download on my GOG acc. :(

Is it already Sept 5th where you're at?

I wouldn't worry about it. GOG doesn't do the 12:00am release thing. It might not be available until the afternoon.

Inquisitor is currently downloading… Can't wait to start playing it. :)

Back
Top Bottom