Divine Divinity - 28 hours on Steam but lots of hours overall
Divinity II - 303 hours
Divinity: Original Sin - 242 hours **This was just the beta!**
Dragon Age: Origins: Ultimate Edition -72 hours, I've played non-Steam too
Dungeon Siege III - 68 hours
Dungeons of Dredmor - 54 minutes-I'm not a roguer
Oblivion -152 hours -> I just got it on Steam last year
Skyrim - 1175 hours
Expeditions Conquistador - 50 minutes. This is a game I picked up based on suggestions here. I haven't really played it, just looked around in the first area for a little while.
Fallout 3 - Steam doesn't track my time because of how I have the launcher set up. I'd say about 1/3 again higher than....
Fallout New Vegas - 466 hours
Legend of Grimrock - 22 hours...wasn't my thing
Legends of Dawn - 160 hours. I was really trying to help the Devs
Lords of Xulima - Beta 81 hours. I was in the NDA group that tested this game. I guess I can talk about it now :)
Might and Magic X - 153 hours
Pillars of Eternity Beta - 8 hours
Blade of Destiny remake - 33 hours
Risen 3 - 101 hours and I finally can claim to have finished a PB game!
Sacred Gold - 60 hours
Shadowrun Returns - 55 hours
Torchlight - 2 hours - not a roguelike guy
Two Worlds II - 320 hours - longest game not made by Bethesda
Wasteland 2 - 81 hours
The Witcher - 107 hours, this is just the Steam version. I own 3 different versions of The Witcher and I've played all of them some.

Why'd I post this? I dunno. Must have been bored and was waiting on some mods to download for Skyrim :) Feel free to add yours or not....

Some of mine seem a little low. I must have uninstalled/reinstalled some of these, and of course I have GOG versions of a lot, so imma post in my listed hours, and on some I'm gonna guess…

Bioshock Infinite - 14 hours
Company of Heroes 2 - 14 hours
Crusader Kings II - 65+ hours
Divinity: Original Sin - 35 hours
Dragon Age Origins - 11-ish hours
Dungeon of the Endless - 110 minutes
Skyrim - about 100 hours (on record…probably way more offline)
Endless Legend - 9 hours
Endless Space - 36 hours
Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Probably like…800+ hours (I have no idea how many exactly but it turned me into its host)
Fallout New Vegas - About 200+ hours (gotta be more)
Goat Simulator - 2 hours
Grim Dawn - 4 hours
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - about 150 minutes
" II - 4 hours, give or take
Kingdoms of Amalur - 3-4 hours
Lords of Xulima - 7 hours?
M&B Warband - 30 hours-ish
Neverwinter - 13 hours
Path of Exile - 12 hours
Secret World - 9 hours
Shadows Heretic Kingdoms - 12 hours
Civ Beyond Earth - 3 hours
Sins of a Solar Empire - 13 hours (probably way more before I had it on Steam)
Starbound - 27 hours (that I'll never get back)
Wasteland 2 - only 2 hours so far
X Rebirth - 10 hours
Witcher 2 - 25+ hours

That's not counting my GOG/Origin collection…

Syndicate - Probably 30-ish hours

I always avoid playing Steam games when there is another option because it bothers me how Valve tracks everything you do.

Also most of these are notoriously inaccurate, it says I played MMX for 289 hours when I only played like 15 and never let it on after.

Yep, I'm sure none of the numbers are accurate, but it just shows in general how much we game. For instance, from a Steam standpoint you'd say I game about 5000% more than Aubrielle, and that might be true. I don't own any consoles or mobile games and my Gog collection might be smaller than hers. I'm one of those who buys games on Gog, just to have them but I really don't play them much. Not enough time to play old games at the rate new ones come out....outside of Bethesda games of course ;)

The Apogee Throwback Pack: 56 minutes
Skyrim: 467 hours
Rise of the Triad: 18 hours
Team Fortress 2: 109 minutes
Thief: 40 hours

... not much. I have no idea how many hours were sunk into the games in my old Steam account frm way back.

All in all, Morrowind must be the game I spent the most time playing. Took me a few hours nearly every day for roughly 1,5 years (with all addons). Unless I count the countless times I replayed Doom, Heretic, Hexen, the original RotT and Blake Stone.

Consider how everything on the net tracks what you do these days Steam hardly bothers me in that sense. I find it very easy to use and while I miss the old days of a disk and my game and nothing else I have adapted.

Don't have a lot of games though - I don't collect games just to have like many do here - I can't stand clutter in my life being a bit of a minimalist in that sense. My home, office, and virtual world tend to only have what I need and use.

Top Games (anything under 20 hours I am not including and there are about 12 of those - all games given as gifts or free that I never got into).

Skyrim - 1874 hours
Fallout New Vegas - 103 hours
ME2 - 51 hours
ME1 - 34 hours
Divinity Two - 28 hours

Here are my most significant on Steam. Under 1 hour left off the list. I have a feeling time spent while paused is included (includes the large New Vegas number). My playlist is much larger than that kept track by Steam though. All the Bioware games are missing for example…

1a52975c043227184162627285e4bc0c83216e02.jpg

584 hrs on record

397 hrs on record

194 hrs on record

178 hrs on record

136 hrs on record

121 hrs on record

105 hrs on record

62 hrs on record

33 hrs on record

Crusader Kings 2: 567 hours
Europa Universalis 4: 456 hours
Skryim: 173 hours
King's Bounty Warriors of the North: 144 hours
The Last Remnant: 103 hours
Divinity: Original Sin: 102 hours

Other than Skyrim, most of the games that have really eaten my life have been on other platforms, so my Steam profile makes me look fairly well-balanced. This is an illusion.

Some of us aren't that smart, Zloth :p

Mine

A lot of it isn't accurate though. There's a lot of games I have non Steam versions of (Civ 4 / EU 3 / Gothic 2 / KotoR) or played before getting the Steam version (Path of Exile & Marvel Heroes).

Well not a huge fan of playing games on Stream:

Divinity Original Sin 216 hours(some were well falling asleep)
The Witcher Enhanced 231 hours( played it 3 times)
Skyrim LOL a total of 4 hours.....

Here is my list
I've played a good bit more CK 2 than listed, but steam had issues tracking that for some reason. There are also a couple of other games that have had issues like that.
The top game is DOTA 2? Oh Fnord, how COULD you!? Wait… you were letting somebody else use your account, right? That's it. That must be it. Phew!

zloth With the heavy amount of time spent with The Last Remnant. Nice!! :)
Three play-throughs! Well, almost three. The White Conqueror is proving difficult when I'm playing minus some of the best characters in the game. I did get him flashing red once but then this happened.

P.S. Interesting that 4X games seem to be doing about as well as RPGs in our top hours lists.

Back
Top Bottom