Pricewatch!

If it's a steam code it would be a good idea. I won't buy anything using Gamer's Gate terribad downloader and inconsistent key set.

I believe that problem with gamersgate happens only with EA games. I'm serious.

I don't like any of these stores downloaders. I still like the stores, I just be careful what I get :)

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Editions 70% on GamersGate today.

The price on FNV listed for me is 17.5€. Nice price, but I already have it on Steam. :(

Also on gamersgate, -40% on gold edition of HoMM6, that's 24€. 2€ less than currently on Steam sale (-35% there). ;)
Oh, do save those 2€… Because…

A few more on gamersgate:
- TW1 (EE, director's cut) - the price is unbelievable 2€ (cmon, if you still don't have it, this is the best price you'll see)
- Another gem to collect is Venetica for 6€ only
- Drakensang:TDE is 6€, awsome bargain and you should be ashamed if you skup it once again
- Dunno if DX:HR and DX collection should even be mentioned - they're again on sale, but are practically on sale every week somewhere and I don't believe someone still didn't buy at least DX:HR

Disciples 2 gold at the reduced price of 80% on gamersgate.

As for Stronghold Collection I bought it on gg at the last sale and downloaded and instaled more then one game from it without a problem.

Last edited:
GG has Fallen Enchantress for about $8. That's about the best deal I've seen for it yet. Also, it's a Steam key, so no need to use GG shitty downloader. ;)

Says it's 18 here. I guess there was a pricing error :(

Yeah! It looks like it! If I proxy in to the US I can see the 8.06.

In Canada, though, we get $17.95.

American pals to the rescue!

Still reads $8 for me (US). Seems like a regional difference?

It's definetly regional difference, that game is listed with a price 13.5€ on me. And I'm not buying it. Because one of the reviews says this:

bought this game expecting a great game based on the reviews here and from some other review sources. I was quickly let down. Once the game downloaded and installed i tried to get into the campaign. I just couldn't do it. Each turn was taking between 5 and 30 minutes (usually i just abandoned my game if it waited 30 minutes) to advance to the second. If it takes this long from the first few turns how long does it take later on?

I mean... It's not WiiU game that suffers from slow CPU, right?

Well was he playing multiplayer or against the AI? I can't imagine the AI taking that long to move. Turn-based games are not fast by design, one is supposed to consider many possible strategic and tactical options.

I'm more interested into gifting Sims3 to my sister in law, 15.30€ on Steam flash sale next 6 hours.

Back
Top Bottom