The Witcher - Vizima Trailer @ IGN

Wooo Hoo! That was cool... I love the cynicism coming from Geralt about everything. And the little guy at the end - classic!

I like the look of Geralt's face when he talks with this little guy ;).

Is he supposed to be a kid or one of the lesser races? He looked like a kid (which I think would make it even more awesome) but he sounded like an adult.

Is he supposed to be a kid or one of the lesser races? He looked like a kid (which I think would make it even more awesome) but he sounded like an adult.

Probably lesser race..hafling maybe..he lives in non-human district of town. But this introduction of Geralt about him and when he appears in the door, it just made my day.

Probably lesser race..hafling maybe..he lives in non-human district of town. But this introduction of Geralt about him and when he appears in the door, it just made my day.

It did to me too :) . And I would wager he's a gnome.

only thing about the little guy was the horrible accent...but looks cool otherwise:)

The open mass grave for the "other end of convalescence" was a nice touch also. :)
Voicing on Geralt is really well-done.

Heh, don't think she was talking about fighting. ;)

I really like the atmosphere. The music, people dancing in the streets. It really adds a lot to the game. I am anxious for this one.

OK, this game is now officially moved from a big maybe....to a might get status with me. I don't care much about the combat still, but the settings, the characters, and Geralts ability to not take him too seriously definitely made my day - to day :)

Um... I fail to see how "a big maybe" is different than a "might get," but whatever. ;) :D

Um... I fail to see how "a big maybe" is different than a "might get," but whatever. ;) :D

The difference to me is a big maybe is closer to a won't get while a might get is closer to will get this game - although not right now (since I don't have any money right now to buy games).

These threads are for news comments, so they are created automatically when someone comments on news from the front page - hence noone can create threads here manually. You can post here, of course - or better yet, use the news submission button the front page so we definitely see it - or create a thread in General RPG if you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom