What games are you playing now?

Titan Quest for the 3rd time, trying a pure Warfare toon this round. After this, I might redo DA1 again, that or I'll need something new to entertain me.

-Carn

How do you play TQ 3 times? I've tried twice to simply play it through once and came away bored both times :( What classes have you had fun with?

I did dream master first time, then ice, now a pure fighter. Sometimes you have to grind a bit to take on nameds, but that's only like an extra 30 mins or so. TQ is much better than most people think, and the different classes certainly increased the replay value, imo.

-Carn

I played dreamkiller and it was a blast. My second only got halfway through before I just concentrated on finishing the with Dreamkiller - I think the second was an Evoker/Necromancer type. It was much easier to play and more repetitive than the Dreamkiller. So, yeah, it matters what class you pick.

getting back into BGII, after a year. It's about halfway. This is going to be a challenge, an rpg put-down for any length of time is a great effort to get "back in the groove"…

I dont know how it happened, I was supposed to be playing BGII but I've been sucked back into Vvardenfell again...

So i'm running around Vivec, trying to figure out who/what/where I'm supposed to be doing again. I know that this time I've aligned w/ Hlaalu and the Morag Tong, and all the run of the mill fighters/mages/thieves guilds. Lots of quests.

GLOT, i love Morrowind. Oblivion's alright, Skyrim is cool, but Morrowind is like slipping on a comfy pair of old shoes.

Been playing Saints Row: The Third and having a blast. It's like Grand Theft Auto only done by the people that did pro-Wrestling scripts back in the late 80s. I never liked GTA much but this is so far over the top that I can't help but have fun.

You probably want to avoid the DLC. The big ones with extra missions are OK if you see them on sale but the little ones are a total waste. The vampire one is worse than a total waste. It actually gives you buffs that give you extra cash and xp. Buffs that you can NOT turn off! I found a mod to make mine go away but I don't know if I could ever find it again.

I've really got to get this thing done and get back to Secret World. (Plus I've run out of missions where I drive around with a tiger next to me while animal rights activists chase me.)

Replaying Divine Divinity, last time I was a rogue this time I'm going pure warrior. My old computer died, so it was a good excuse to rebuy this game and do it all over again!!

-Carn

Still playing Morrowind, exploring Dagon Fell and the Sheogorad region.
This character is a bit tougher to play tho, I'm using ranged as my primary weapon. The best bow so far is the bound bow, but I only have about a 1 minute summon each time. Thngs can get crazy when it runs out in the middle of a fight and I got daedroths throwing poison at me and shit.
I need to get a constant enchant ring of bound bow as soon as possible, which means I have to trap a golden saint soul asap.

Sounds like fun! I've always to replay as Bosmer sneaky archer illusionist. But with the constant assassin attacks from Tribunal I'd probably need to turn them off somehow.

After taking a week off from any gaming, I'm trying to pick up where I left off in Mass Effect 2.

As much as I enjoyed the first game, I'm just not getting into this one at all. The story isn't bad, but I'm just not finding the overall experience to be as compelling as ME1 was for me.

I just installed the "Lair of the Shadow Broker", "Overlord", and "Kasumi" DLCs. Hopefully they'll kickstart my interest again.

Salvation Prophecy which is a cross between Freelancer, Space Rangers, and planetary battles ala Star Wars Battlefront. It was basically put together by one guy and for an indie, it is amazing. Drm free on Gamersgate and I discovered it over at Desura by accident while checking up on the progress on Project Zomboid.

Each element taken on it's own is kind of simple but put together it is quite addictive. This preview offers a interesting perspective.
http://www.thetechlabs.com/tech-news/indie-game-of-the-week-salvation-prophecy/

Done with X3:TC (for now). Temped to do more with it, but I must move on….

Now Playing: Ultima Underworld I. The sound is not working quite correctly. Lousy GOG DosBox configuration… :/ But am having fun with it nonetheless.

I am playing a Druid. Is there any other class worth playing? The UI takes some getting used to, but is OK. Well except for combat. I need to start using keyboard commands for that like everything else. I find wonky the way to control the kind of attack based on what third of the screen you start an attack in.

Tried to play "Requital : Revenge Of A Hero" yesterday ... Found the graphics very ugly. Couldn't force myself to play further on.

I just grabbed the Ultima special from GOG. Got it all installed and plan to start at U1 and do the whole series. Most likely I will be yelling for help at some point, but this is one I never got to play when they were out so looking forward to seeing them and getting a taste of what I missed. :)

Guild Wars 2
Diablo 3
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Vampire: Bloodlines
Darksiders 2

More or less in that order of priority :)

Guild Wars 2 - that's MMORPG right? Again a grinder game or I should give it a shot?

Deus Ex Human Revolution - bought DLC on Steam sale but dunno if chapter12 gamestopper bug was fixed so didn't replay it yet… Did you manage to pass chapter 12 without problems? If yes, I know what's my next game to start again. ;)

Guild Wars 2 - that's MMORPG right? Again a grinder game or I should give it a shot?

Correct, it's a non-grinder you should try to demonstrate your good taste.

Deus Ex Human Revolution - bought DLC on Steam sale but dunno if chapter12 gamestopper bug was fixed so didn't replay it yet… Did you manage to pass chapter 12 without problems? If yes, I know what's my next game to (re)play. ;)

I completed the main game without issue, yeah. But that was without DLC - and I don't remember chapter numbers.

Back
Top Bottom