Mars - 75% Off on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Mars: War Logs is once again on sale for 75% Off on Steam. This is the perfect time to buy the game for only $3.74. So what are you waiting for?

An Intense Cyberpunk Rpg On the Red Planet!

Mars War Logs takes you to Mars, nearly a century after the cataclysm that threw the planet and its colonists into chaos. Water has become the most precious resource on the arid red planet, with a few companies fighting a perpetual war for its control.

In the middle of this struggle, play as Roy, a renegade with multiple talents who finds himself dragged in an epic story where every choice counts. Develop your character and your combat style by choosing among many skills and perks: melee, ranged combat, stealth, or the devastating Technomants powers.

Craft armors and weapons, recruit companions to help you in your quest, and plunge in a thrilling adventure offering a huge variety of quests. In dynamic, real-time combat, face formidable opponents and the most fearsome creatures of Mars. The fate of all colonies of Mars now lies in your hands…
More information.

Couch, you saying there is someone here who didn't buy it already?
I can't believe it!

Each time there was a sale, I thought the game wouldn't be good enough for me to spend something on it. But people here always found it an okay title... so what the hell. I've not seen anything too bad in the videos.

I can't believe it!

Believe it because I haven't! I'm starting to have too own too many games that I never play...

Might buy it at that price though.

Saw it yesterday and bought it. From the discussions here I came away with the impression that there is probably enough for me to enjoy, and at this price...

I didn't find it particularly memorable, but it wasn't bad. It's like a poor man's Gothic in a sci-fi setting.

I can't believe it!

there's a lot of people who just assume we like and buy every major title that comes out - like anything Bioware or Obsidian PC related.

are you being sarcastic. the way you gripe its hard to tell sometimes. ;)

I didn't find it particularly memorable, but it wasn't bad. It's like a poor man's Gothic in a sci-fi setting.

that's not exactly a ringing endorsement to me.

I've understood the game didn't live up to expectations. But for $4 why would I complain?

I found it middling, personally.

It failed to grab me properly and I stopped playing after a few hours. Haven't been back since and there's no itch to be felt either.

I'm with Joxer, it's good value for your money, especially at that price. Buy it.

It's like poor man's any AAA game. I'm still not sure how come no big (and evil ofc) publisher didn't see the opportunity to widen up the story and make more titles in obviously promising setting.

are you being sarcastic. the way you gripe its hard to tell sometimes. ;)
I understand why someone could think that since I throw up when I face a game with endless respawns - and this game does respawn enemies here and there. But not only it's not annoying, it's made as a perfect amount of respawning in this game. It's made like those devs knew exactly how not to annoy me and still give enough grind material for those who love grinding.

Thus I was serious up there, I can't believe we all don't have this game.
Mars is a rare last year's good game that doesn't involve any milking and scamming fans scheme. Do not pass this opportunity to buy it.

Btw, if it ever gets a sequel, spinoff or something, it's instabuy for me.

Mars War Logs was at the right price at release for a solid, short rpg. At this discount is a must have.

Different settings and game mechanics, strategic and satisfying combat, good skill trees, choices and consequences and companions draw me to this game to play it three times consecutively. In the third time I got addicted to looting, scavinging and therefore crafting.

Spiders know how to do crafting well, and that is why they showed it as a focus in their developer blogs and in the press for Bound by Flame. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom