SWG - Beast Master Expertise @ Official Site

Inauro

Watcher
Beast Master Expertise is the focus of this week's Tech Specs article at the official Star Wars Galaxies site.
Beast Master Expertise is an exciting new feature coming to Star Wars Galaxies in Chapter 6. These are new creature-centric abilities available to all players, regardless of profession or level, through a third expertise tree.​
Choosing these new expertise abilities will open up brand new game play features that include several phases of creature crafting and several mini-games. Initially, players will have to spend an expertise point on the "Incubation" skill which will give them the ability to set up an Incubator unit in their home or player structure to create creatures.
More information.

Um. Creature Handler. Again. But different.

They just can't make up their minds what kind of game to make.

Im glad I quit the game. I should have quit it 3 years ago though.

Im glad I quit the game. I should have quit it 3 years ago though.

I never got anywhere with the Trial ... totally not my sort of game, even less so than typical MMO's, because I never got much of a Star Wars vibe (and if you couldn't guess, I'm all about a good Star Wars vibe) ;)

I loved my Teraskasi, Creature Handler.
SWG, the greatest lost potential in online history, ever!
I saw the dream at the beginning and I sure wish they could have made it run. Too many bugs for way too long , frustration.. desperation.. and finally abomination.
(all of the above is my opnion, you're welcome to your own)
And no, I'll never get over it, heh

The name "Star Wars MMORPG" have more potential than anything this deeply flawed project ever offered. It's was not until very recently the developers decided to put Star Wars in focus for the project.

SOE blew it's money on building a fantasyworld simulation with a few star wars items injected (that was so crappy most of it wasnt even used by the players). That's why things like huge powerhammers/swords, kung-fu, creaturehandling and poison/disease dominated the game while things like the galactic civil war itself was missing from the game and blasters were peashooters and blasterfights felt unexciting at best (meh, someone is shooting at me with a blaster zzz). Name a single thing you know about Star Wars and you could be certain SOE f*cked it up, most likely broken, worthless or missing from the game. For everything you say I can give an example of something unstarwarsy the game got instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom