The Witcher 2 - REDKit Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CD Projekt RED has finally relesed the REDkit Mod tool. The mod tools are available for free on its official website. At this point in time you need a password and username just to download the mod tools.

Projekt RED announces the launch of REDkit, the ultimate set of tools for crafting non-linear role-playing adventures. Available for free via http://thewitcher.com/redkit, REDkit is based on the development tools used to create CD Projekt RED's award-winning game, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
More information.

I wish I had time for it. :(

Sounds like they were testing the download system. It should be out Real Soon Now* - like maybe Friday.

* ® Atari Corp.

Nice, since I havent played this for more than about an hour I will play it in a few years when mods make it better.

Was too action'y for me from what I played, nice graphics and atmosphere though.

I wonder if there is much of a modding community for the witcher games?

There was a fair amount of mods for the first game and there will probably be more for The Witcher 2 (as long as they can get the people there so long after the games release) since it seems much better then the modding tools for the first game.

It will be released on monday. This was just an accident, it is not official yet.
Trailer is awesome as always though.

It will be released on monday. This was just an accident, it is not official yet.
Trailer is awesome as always though.
Yeah looks like they messed up. The files were available for the most part all day. Still you only have to wait a few more days. I'm already enjoying the mods and trying out the toolset.

Back
Top Bottom