The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I don't need the book. Let's just plan on running our epics. DA run first and discuss a quest while we stand there waiting? How's that for a plan. Be nice to not make Dte play catch up right off the bat on new toons.

I don't need the book. Let's just plan on running our epics. DA run first and discuss a quest while we stand there waiting? How's that for a plan. Be nice to not make Dte play catch up right off the bat on new toons.
But I'll terribly miss running epics… ;)

I got RhoGu to lvl3 by running Durks, Haverdasher, and Osgood's. If I get a little time, I'll work him some more.

I agree with Dte, we can't be SO unfair as to make him miss out on running epics; we have to save them for when he's available!! :)

There's a large Patch so be aware.

Last edited:
A DA run followed by something else, sounds good to me.

How about we try some of the new stuff? Perhaps another Haunted Halls run, & the explorer area? There's some really nice stuff in there. Though I think that everyone needs someone at least at level 25 … not sure about that.

Oh, be aware that I'm having connectivity problems again. It's intermittent and can start anytime after 10pm. When it hits, I might as well just quit. It usually goes on for the rest of the night (or at least until I give up & go to bed). I've put in a ticket to my ISP, but don't know how long it will take them to fix it.

I also still do not have HH, since I don't have the points. Remember that Thunderholme and HH are separate packs.

I would suggest DA, then perhaps the High Road pack. We have yet to run it as a group, heck I don't think I ever finished it. It'd be one of the lesser run areas we all have.

That, or Restless Isles, since Corwin likes it so much.

Oh, definitely, let's do restless isles & get flagged. I'd like to try the raid sometime. Do it on our epics to figure it out, then we can decide if we want to do it on one of our regular Friday groups.

Besides, apparently, you only have to flag once _ever_ per character. At least that's what the wiki says. Once you flag, it lasts through TR's.

That's because flagging for the Titan raid just requires repairing a sigil every time you run it, and unlike the Litany sigil, it's a literal item in your inventory.

I really wish they'd fix the Litany flagging to be the same.

Only a total masochist would ever want to run Restless Isles!! I don't have either of the new packs, nor do I have anyone higher than level 22.

Sorry, I'm overly late - but this file has an .ZIP extension, yet I'm told that it cannot be opened as an .ZIP file.

What did I do wrong ?

Not sure. I just double-clicked the file in Win7, and it opens like a folder. IIRC WinXP also was able to open zip files as regular folders. I both checked the original file, and downloaded the dropbox one again and checked it as well.

For Dte, we finished all of the level 2 quests save Stealthy Repossession, and have taken level 4. We also did a DA run.
I've got RhoGu in the same spot now. I ended up maxing out Cerulean and Waterworks slayers/explorers to get there, but I squeaked into lvl4. As long as y'all had 7 folks running last night (full house, less me), we are in the following position:
- ready for level 3 content
- whenever anyone qualifies for level 5, they can take it. I wouldn't be in a hurry, tho.

Banging home a point, for those that can't resist running these toons either solo or in "non-Friday" mini-groups, please avoid running quest chains. It's a pain in the ass to get everyone "in phase" for chains when folks get left behind and sometimes it breaks the chain just for spite. There will be plenty of house quests to run, so please use those rather than the chains. If you absolutely, positively, won't see another sunrise without running some chain, you are hereby obligated to complete that chain so that you can repeat the chain from the beginning on the next Friday. Violators will be killed until dead.

We didn't do either Cerulean, or Waterworks anything, but we can either solo them, or permit you the pleasure of re-doing them next time we run those toons!! :D

Not sure. I just double-clicked the file in Win7, and it opens like a folder. IIRC WinXP also was able to open zip files as regular folders. I both checked the original file, and downloaded the dropbox one again and checked it as well.

I expected the same thing to happen, because I already guessed that this was just a compressed folder, and XP is indeed able to open that.
That's why I'm so puzzled.

I changed the "type of file" thing in the properties into "compressed folder", and then I got the message that this was probably "corrupted". I then changed it back into .ZIP file type, and then I goit the message from 7-ZIP that it cannot be opened.

Could it indeed be that this file is just empty ? Or correpted ß Or uses an compress method that neither Windows XP nor 7-ZIP can understand ? It's only 28 KB big on my PC.

Well there's probably the problem; the file is not empty, nor is it compressed using something that Win7 can't figure out. I can download it fine, so it's probably not downloading the entire thing before it shuts it off. The file is a hair over 20mb in size when downloading it completely.

Try downloading it again, and see if you get the entire file. If not, then you might check to see you don't have a plug-in of some sort interfering, unless you're in IE, in which case get a better browser. Pretty much any drunken bum on the street with no programming experience whatsoever can code a better browser than IE.

It's also possible that your ISP is blocking the file from being downloaded, since I saw that the European Union wants ISPs to block sites used for "piracy", which is politician speak for "disagrees with that particular political group".

Well, "piracy" also means just "piracy" here in Europe, too. I mean, just the usual mumbo-jumbo of "you should not pirate fdilms, games, anything digital".

Edit : It worked now. After I clicked onto thqe think.
My mistake apparingly was to do a right-click and then "save target as".

So thank you once again. :)

The downtime Wed ended up being sort of a long patch. Might want to log in and let that run before game time.

Back
Top Bottom