Two Worlds - New XBox Live Content

magerette

Hedgewitch
GamersHell posts a press release from SouthPeak Interactive announcing new downloadable content for the XBox version of reality Pump's Two Worlds:
SouthPeak Games has announced two downloadable content expansions for its open-world role-playing hit, Two Worlds. Both packs will be made available through Xbox LIVE® for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, expanding and improving the game’s online multiplayer experience.

The two expansions will add a host of new content to the vibrant and populous multiplayer universe of Two Worlds, featuring first and foremost an entirely new player-versus-player mode based around controlling key areas of a multiplayer map. Along with this new strategic play mode, additional maps, co-operative missions and a suite of new weapons are also included, adding a considerable amount of play time to the already content-packed world of Antaloor.
More information.

Any news about the best game released in 2007 is good news!
Perhaps this has some meaning for us PC people too.

Does not really matter that much tho with the sequel just around the corner.

Possibly some of this will show up in the PC add-on/sequel they're talking about, Temptations. There's a little info here but it's hard to tell if it's the same stuff or not.

Simple binding of customer. "Stay away from the PC, because WE (Microsoft, with contracts to various game developers) offer extra content !"

I don't think its the "same" stuff because they're re-writing the engine for temptations. They've said that the assets from the original game cannot be used in the sequel do to this.

According to RPGamer, SouthPeak have already confirmed that these downloadable expansions are not related to Temptations.

However, there's no mention if these expansions will be made available for the PC version. But, since they only add stuff for the multiplayer part of the game (if I understood well the press release), I don't care much.

I don't think they will make this additional content available for the PC, which is not too much of a problem since the addon/sequel will soon be available.

Btw. in preparation of Temptations (and due to patch 1.6 which finally makes horses usable) I have begun to replay the original on my PC last december. Now I wanted to continue and I can't start the game on my Vista machine (crashes right after the start). There was some trick to make it run but I seem to have forgotten. Running it as an admin wont help and I have tried all compatibility modes. Does anyone have a clue?

Back
Top Bottom