11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

It's not a function of masculinity…just cold, hard facts. Stop projecting. This isn't about me. It's about you. Get back to work on your game. May isn't that far away…

Fluoride does not belong in drinking water. It is clearly an endocrinal disruptor. That's all I am going to say to you.

Deep underground in a massive fortified complex be
you can't call it "legacy software" unless it was released once. have you considered running this through DOSBox?

By the way, care to make a wager?

Like I said. The guys in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert are almost like soldiers in a Sam Peckinpaw film compared to the guys on this forum.

Keep showing your true nature, Cleve. Dig that grave deeper. With every word, you lose more potential backers. Based on my calculations, aren't you almost 50 years old? You really don't have anything better to do with your time than instigate a cock-measuring contest on an internet forum?

Keep showing your true nature, Cleve. Dig that grave deeper. With every word, you lose more potential backers. Based on my calculations, aren't you almost 50 years old? You really don't have anything better to do with your time than instigate a cock-measuring contest on an internet forum?

Considering he is a 50 year old morbidly obese mentally ill person, then no, he does not have anything better to do with his time.

But let us all sit back and consider how deeply shit the rest of this poor, stupid man's life must be if he has to get his kicks beefing with people on RPG watch, and having the chronic onanists down at the codex worship him like some sort of sweaty, autistic Colonel Kurtz.

Cleve is a repellant and deeply depressing human being, and he desperately needs long term psychiatric help.

Like I said. The guys in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert are almost like soldiers in a Sam Peckinpaw film compared to the guys on this forum.

oh I get it. What is the sound of one hand clapping?

What is the difference between an orange? Its because cows don't wear vests.

Last edited:

Like the guys on RPGWatch are going to be able to come up with $25 from somewhere. Most of the people on RPGWatch still live with their parents. I see no potential backers on RPGWatch just like your folks believe there is no potential chance of you getting married any time during the next 100 years and moving away from home.

If you guys sold your Pez Dispenser collection and mint condition Pokemon action figures, sure you might be able to come up with the money but we both know that isn't going to happen. So non-pledger quit threatening me with your non-pledge. You were never going to pledge to the Grimoire campaign just like you are never going to learn to drive. I wasn't expecting it to happen and I am not expecting it not to happen any less since you threatened to continue with your non-pledge in the future.

Hey Cleve, since you are here, it gives me a chance ask the source directly. Why the second crowd funding campaign? I realize that you didn't come close to your original goal, but since you went through indie go-go, you were still able to collect all the money raised. Why was a second campaign needed? I know that in some of your comments you said that one of the benefits of the campaign was it gave you motivation to finish. Was the amount raised from the first campaign not enough motivation?

Marketing wise, the move makes sense. You did just release a demo, so maybe more people will be interested, or people who missed it the first time, but if that's the case, why not just go with pre-orders?

Read the post above yours. Do you really believe that you are going to get a rational explanation for the actions of a lunatic? Keep in mind that this is a nearly 50 year old man (supposedly married with at least one progeny) writing this nonsense.

Read the post above yours. Do you really believe that you are going to get a rational explanation for the actions of a lunatic? Keep in mind that this is a nearly 50 year old man (supposedly married with at least one progeny) writing this nonsense.

Do you realize you keep harping on my age like a seriously disturbed person?

Do you believe people when they reach 50 should be melted down for cattle feed or something? I am not sure what on earth you are talking about.

You really sound nuts. Nuts.

Oh wait, I'm nearly 50 years old!

That's like FREAKIN' METHUSELAH! CLEVE IS LIKE THE PORTRAIT OF DORIAN GRAY! HE'S DRINKING VIRGIN BLOOD TO MAINTAIN HIS YOUTH! 50 YEARS OLD! THAT'S LIKE ... OLD! N'STUFF! WAIT ... 50 YEARS OLD!!! HE WILL HAVE TO GO TO CAROUSEL TO TRY FOR RENEWAL SOON UNLESS HE TRIES TO ESCAPE TO THE FORBIDDEN ZONE!!!!! OMGZ!!!! 50 YEARS OLD!!! THAT'S ... LIKE ... OLD!!!!

WAIT !! 50 YEARS OLD!!!! LOCK YOUR DOORS PEOPLE, THIS ANCIENT LICH WILL COME AT MIDNIGHT TO SUCK OUT YOUR LIFE FORCE!!!!

Hey Cleve, since you are here, it gives me a chance ask the source directly. Why the second crowd funding campaign? I realize that you didn't come close to your original goal, but since you went through indie go-go, you were still able to collect all the money raised. Why was a second campaign needed? I know that in some of your comments you said that one of the benefits of the campaign was it gave you motivation to finish. Was the amount raised from the first campaign not enough motivation?

Marketing wise, the move makes sense. You did just release a demo, so maybe more people will be interested, or people who missed it the first time, but if that's the case, why not just go with pre-orders?

Apparently lots of people are grateful for the chance to get a pledge in now that they have seen the demo. I think there are people who still honestly believed the game did not exist. So now they have the demo to see what the game plays like.

The campaign is a form of pre-order in that you are able to get something that will not be possible when the game is released. The manual, poster and hint guide will never be sold anywhere else when the campaign ends. There will be this one chance and then you will only be able to buy the game through traditional channels as digital media only.

its really funny… :-D

a neanderthal loser living in a bunker (and i forgot, 50 year old) who never comes to this forum to tell us he see no potential bakers

Good Grief!! On a REALLY good day, I can still remember when I was 50!!

btw Corwin, did you try the new Grimoire demo?

i cant see much difference to the old (1998) one, its still buggy as hell and has the same balance issues.

Having played the former beta twice through and then having written a walkthru for the 'demo' section, I really have no desire to play it again when I have several new games I haven't even installed yet!! :)

I have several new games I haven't even installed yet!! :)

Then you are really lucky. I do not - waiting for Driftmoon and Expeditions: Conquistador.
It's strange, but I am still obsessed with this "masterpiece of a madman". After gazillion broken promises since i heard about it in 1996 there is no chance i will pledge anything, but i am still looking for Grimoire news weekly. I must be mad too…

Last edited:

When you start to take your RPG discussion so seriously you have to get upset about other people then you're the one with the serious problem.

Back
Top Bottom