Nonsense Thread of Strings

lackblogger

SasqWatch
There are times. Not all times and mot certainly not exact times. Eternity - nope. 06:30 - nope. 21:00 - nope. But maybe. Quite possibly, in fact. Just not definitely. When there's nothing that can be said. well, not that it's not possible to say anything but more a matter of a desire to not say anything, but not because one has nothing to say. And one is empty of letters to type. And, no, not just any type.

A kind of ennui. There's plenty to say even about plenty itself. But for some reason the fingers stay twiddling. middling about one's person. Or perhaps another's? Or perhaps that's best left unsaid? What's said is difficult to unsay though, so… scratch that. Said the Bishop to the Milkmaid. And yet there's something there, something that is just itching to come out. Said the Doctor to the…

Yes, that thread looks interesting, that thread has some details I would love to expand on. Said the… . But one cannot be f'ed. Fraged? Flumped? Fussed? Which one did you read? And why? Yes, why why why did that chicken cross the road? That DAMN mother clucker! Hey, that reminds me of a joke. Why did the Zebra cross the road? Because it was playing tic-tac-toe with the Gorilla.

In response to the thread A, no, I disagree, your viewpoint is too narrow and too generalised, verging on the Patton, a patchwork quilt of a patented pattern of punnets. All those Peas, it's tempting to take the pee. Said the… . If there's one thing this post lacks it's exes, jays and queues. To which I'm entirely inaccurate, the zebra used an ex, the Doctor was called Jay and all these letters are quite clearly queuing up. Or, rather, down.

Last edited:
string [] posts=new string [42]; ?

Seems like the beginning of a thread similar to the "neverending thread" on good ol' but no more active RGCUD (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons) usenet group.

pibbur who will think of something. And who would like to remind the watch that his signature is a traditional Ultima Dragons signature.

At least someone gets it. Poor it, he was too young to get got :(

For a duck! Standing there at the crease, embarrassed by the amount of creases in his trousers, the cork and leather flying towards him in a spin of unpredictability. He reacted well. Four? No, six! No... caught. And so ended it's test.

And started it's adventure in the pan. As a duck! The pan of ducks got hot, changing the crease of the boiling cricket into grease. No point trying to duck in the pot, for it soon would become duckpot. Anyone care for a smoke?

Back
Top Bottom