Zodd The Immure - A New Sci-Fi ARPG

Errr, $20 is a lot of money to ask? You aren't being asked to foot the whole project!

Some would say realism based on past experience: Indie games need to find an original angle (Darkest dungeon looks good in that respect) or niche market to address. You can't expect to compete by making games with a large mainstream feature set on a shoestring budget. That particularly applies to open world games, which require extensive assets, particularly graphics and animations that are very expensive to do well. And adding a whole other area of gameplay, in space, isn't going to make the game easier to produce at a good quality level.

Errr, $20 is a lot of money to ask? You aren't being asked to foot the whole project!
I would pay $20 (or more) if I got a complete game. But for a prototype where noone knows what happens afterwards, it is indeed a lot.

I agree. The negativity in this thread is just sad.
There is negativity in this thread because (according to many guys) the KS campaign is not good enough. Imho it is sad, that the campaign isn't better.

Last edited:
Yes this project could be in trouble. I better meet with their PR organizer and Astophysics consultant to get to the bottom of this.

I'm gonna be honest here. I must have read the Kickstarter Bio for about 10 minutes and in my mind, I was wondering why the graphics were so serious for a game called:

Zodd the Immature.

Back
Top Bottom