Elder Scrolls Online - Coldharbour and Molag Bal

It's like eating meat with great pleasure in your own home versus entering a slaughter house and watching innocent animals get murdered and being handed a burger. Appreciate the distinction?

You mean you prefer pretending that your burgers grow on trees? And your chicken legs are harvested in sealed packages? I appreciate the distinction DArt...

You mean you prefer pretending that your burgers grow on trees? And your chicken legs are harvested in sealed packages? I appreciate the distinction DArt…

Yes, I like not being reminded that I'm actually a weak person who can't stand up for my ideals.

Which is very much the case when it comes to eating meat. I don't hate myself for it - because I have too much ego for that. But I do think it's pathetically weak of me to continue eating meat.

One day, perhaps, I'll find it within myself not to support the killing of animals like that.

We'll see.

Interesting thread that shows how much MMORPGs are structured around a SP gameplay. Having to imagine what other players do, what their intents are etc... So few video games with a MU gameplay.

More interesting though, in the links at the end of the video, shoddy reports which casts about the elders scroll lore. Next installment on May, 11.

Back
Top Bottom