Dark Souls II - Gameplay Footage

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Looking great. That Dual Swordsman looks like it could be quite a deadly build.

Is this a dress or a cape/coat? There are dresses in Dark Souls (I can recall the red dress with the red pointy hat top thingy)

Robes! Those ones are robes! :p
Crimson Set

Armor of the sorcerers who flooded New Londo to seal away the Darkwraiths, and the Four Kings who descended into Dark.

Mask- It symbolizes their resolve to keep the seal shut forever and their atonement for all who were sacrificed, but two of the three forsook New Londo upon tiring of their duty.

The Sealers were once known as healers, and the bright crimson was a symbol of that.

Mask of the Sealer
Crimson Robe
Crimson Gloves
Crimson Waistcloth

But, yeah, there are plenty of dresses for when you're feeling fabulous, like the witches skirt, antiquated, etc. :)

I think the dual-swordsman is wearing a long coat. You can see his legs on some swings.

Robes! Those ones are robes! :p

But, yeah, there are plenty of dresses for when you're feeling fabulous, like the witches skirt, antiquated, etc. :)

I think the dual-swordsman is wearing a long coat. You can see his legs on some swings.

Thanks for the information on the Crimson Set, it just shows the effort that the developers put into these sets and their lore; pure dedication. I liked this armour set and its skill modifiers, and also liked the fact that your character will be barefooted when you use this armour - one tough dude!

Back
Top Bottom