The Witcher - Review @ Eurogamer

Pull up a pew?? Is that supposed to be witty? It doesn't even make any sense as a pun.
"Pull up a pew" is just a colloquialism meaning something like "take a seat".
Used commonly where I'm from (New Zealand), and probably in Oz and the UK as well.
Seriously, people use it all the time. "Hey mate, how about you pull up a pew and have a couple of drinks with us" etc.

Ok thanks for the clarafication. I mean, I know what a pew is, I just didn't realize that was a common expression, so I wasn't making the connection between "pulling up a church bench" and "The Witcher."

I guess I learn something new every day! :)

CD Projekt is the company which created the game. (Actually, their 'Red Studio' made it.)

I'd find it very hard to review this game, because I love the hell out of it. It's got to be one of my all-time favorites, right up there with PS:T and Fallout.

But, also like PS:T and Fallout, it does have its flaws too. I just like the damn thing too much to think about them. If I was reviewing it, I would have a real temptation to ignore them, just so I could grab people by the scruff of the neck and drag them to the store to buy it.

Hey sk8gundy, my voiceovers are in Polish. But I saw a lot of the dialogues translated into English and they are ok. Same kind of humor.

Back
Top Bottom