Pricewatch!

I would likely relent and finally buy the Skyrim DLC if I thought I'd get around to playing it in the next year... Alas.

I will get around to it. Just got Dragonborn for half price. ;)

Hopefully Far Cry 3 will win the voting and will be cheap in a few hours.

Last Remnant is just $3.39 right now. It's outselling Final Fantasy 7 and Witcher 2!

Mirror's Edge is a bit tempting now that we know a second game is in the works.

I can't even access the Steam store right now.

I'm in but it's pretty slow right now. Must be all the Codexer's getting Skyrim

Let see, FF7, Defiance. Dear Ester for my wife,Last Remmant for me.

She wants me to get Dead Island-Riptide, so there is two copies but I don't see it on sale. Risen2 either

Also, I never played any of the Stronghold series and I see it's all on sale. Is it that hard to get into?

Also Just Cause2 which I missed at the winter sale.

That's just today:roll:
They have over 100 games I see for under 5 bucks. Off to buy storage.

Nothing great for me on Steam that I don't already have or is still too expensive considering my backlog ('cmon Skyrim DLCs I'm talking to you - 75% off or forget it).

However, I did break down and buy Dominions 3 from the dreaded and cursed Gamer's Gate for $7.50. It actually installed without a hitch. Bullet dodged.

Nothing great for me on Steam that I don't already have or is still too expensive considering my backlog

Same here. There are a lot of amazing deals right now, but I was hard-pressed to find something of quality that I don't already own.

I ended up getting Far Cry: Blood Dragon ($11), and I also pre-ordered Realms of Arkania.

I came real close to getting Borderlands 2 as well, but I have too many other games I'd rather play.

Looks like the 2nd Steam Sale in a row which will be underwhelming. The discounts aren't as deep as they used to be, probably because Steam doesn't need to any more.
the only thing I noticed which I haven't seem cheaper somewhere else before is the Dark Eye adventure Chains of Satinav for 5 bucks.

10€ without the DLC? Sure, quite okay but I'm pretty sure I've already seen it for the same price or less somewhere else. But maybe the regional pricing makes the sale unattractive.

Hmmm... the Steam summer sale definitely takes some of the sting out of coming back from the south of France.

Looks like the 2nd Steam Sale in a row which will be underwhelming. The discounts aren't as deep as they used to be, probably because Steam doesn't need to any more.

That is what I am finding ... everywhere else has similar (or better) discounts, and anything interesting I seem to own. I continue to wait for a really good deal on Anno 2070. Two years old, still $15 as best price? No thanks.

I waited and waited on Dark Souls so when it dropped to 7.50 Thursday I thought it was time. Great game. Much better looking with the patch too.

dammit, I thought I would go without buying anything, but XCom enemy unknown for $10 did it.

That is what I am finding … everywhere else has similar (or better) discounts, and anything interesting I seem to own. I continue to wait for a really good deal on Anno 2070. Two years old, still $15 as best price? No thanks.

Actually the full game, means base game plus all DLC, is 25€ (probably on your side $25):
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26683/
I think it's a fair price since I own it and play it still from time to time.

However there is another two years old game with odd prices.
Assuming you want the game but not DLC, today you'd pay for that game 20€.
If you want to buy complete version with all DLC, you'd pay more than for Anno - 30€.
But if you have the game and now want only to buy DLC, all three DLC will cost you 30€!
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=skyrim

I'm disgusted.

Some of the current daily deals that I think are noteworthy..

The Witcher 2 - $4.99
Mars: War Logs - $9.99
The Walking Dead - $6.24
Tomb Raider - $12.49
The Witcher - $2.49

*Edit* The next 24 hour community choice sale is System Shock 2 for $2.50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom