Fun test

125064347.jpg

I've never heard of my two closest matches, and I didn't know there was such a thing as the Justice Party!
Iside.jpg

Also, it looks like if we the only people voting, the US would have it's first female President.

I am not fond of how the Canadian Green Party functions but I apparently am Jill Stein's #1 fan. Good to know if I ever become American.

Also, I find it funny when people say "who cares about the environment as long as we got money" because what good is money if the entire planet is rendered inhabitable. But people are crazy shortsighted so it's understandable I guess.

I wonder if it would be preferable to actually vote like that. Focusing on the issues instead of people might ensure that you are making as much of an informed decision as you can without getting confused by hype and advertising.

I wonder why Jill Stein gets so many high values by (rather as a tendency) european voters here ?
Or is my view distorted ?

"Do you believe in Creationism ?"
"Yes, and I believe that it spawned the Evolution."

I experimented on another site like this and found that the results were skewed because of lack of subtlety (like what Pibbur was mentioning). None of my answers fit exactly the responses as listed and so I picked one that was close and it told me a silly result. Then I went back and did it again and picked the one that was close the other way and it gave me another totally silly result.

I found out that if you choose "choose another stance" you get the option to choose more detailed answers.

Don't know who Jill is, but she must be a great woman, to think like me on most issues :)
129698202.jpg

Who the hell is Gary Johnson … ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• HiddenX.jpg
    HiddenX.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom