Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never hurts to try, Arhu. Better luck next time.

In the forum watch column, any way we could add what forum the title comes from? this could help decipher what forum a post comes from to give it context.

I also repeat my request to have the politics & religion forum titles not post on the front page. in the past its been really distracting.

thanks.

Last edited:
As to the first; the strings might get to long, maybe I could add a comment to the link, when you hover over it, the name of the forum is shown.

As to the second. I tend to disagree for now.

thanks. I understand that the page can only be so long and rpgdot was so wonderfully uncluttered weren't it not? /end sarcasm

As to the first; the strings might get to long, maybe I could add a comment to the link, when you hover over it, the name of the forum is shown.

As to the second. I tend to disagree for now.

I like this idea -- seeing the forum would help a lot.

(Needless to say, I also agree with you about the second.)

The change has been made. If you now hover your mouse over one of the links it will show the forum it is from.

In addition I also made another change. At the bottom of the list of newsbits it now says: "Show older news or news at:…"
If you click the "older news" link you will get to see the older newsbits before the last one displayed at the bottom of the list. You can repeat that to view even older newsbits if you like. It makes navigation through older newsbits a lot easier and might come in handy when you are not able to visit us for a longer period of time and want to check up on the news.

Looks good without being cluttered, and nice job of finding workable compromises and solutions.

Since I installed Windows 7, the Dark/Light RPGWatch setting won't stick. Anyone else?

Worksforme. This is most likely related to cookies. Make sure you have allowed cookies for RPGWatch in your browser, particularly if you use addons that block certain things. It may also help to delete all cookies related to "rpgwatch" in case something broke.

I can't get into the "Drakensang Intro Trailer" thread !

It just refuses me and puts me back into the forum overview !

I have no problems with any other threads/topics, though.

Weird. Now it works.

A new forum for Divinity 2 has been added. All Divinity 2 threads from General RPG (Should) have been moved to this forum

anyone else having problems w/ the page formatting? It went really haywire a few days ago for a little while, then seemingly in a few hours was fine. Still, some pages im noticing after fully loading scoot all the way over to one side, where the avatars are practially hidden. The page isnt staying centerd. Actually, this one does it too. I go to edit the topic and the entire page shifts to the left side

example: http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1060991976#post1060991976

Are you using IE 7? I have that problem in IE 7, however it works fine in FF and in IE8 too.

Curious, I thought I fixed that … Thanks for mentioning it, will have a look. In the meantime, if you are still using IE7, why don't you stay safe and upgrade your browser to the latest version? ;)

edit: Should be working fine again.

Last edited:
Curious, I thought I fixed that … Thanks for mentioning it, will have a look. In the meantime, if you are still using IE7, why don't you stay safe and upgrade your browser to the latest version? ;)

edit: Should be working fine again.

Thanks, Arhu! I was having the same IE7 issues, and they seem to have been fixed!

IE8 isn't on my windows update list... I wonder why, as there appears to be a version out there for XP SP3 Professional....

I'm not sure whether that's a bug or a design choice but with the dark theme I find reading stuff in the Manage attachments window really hard.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom