Risen Risen retail sightings

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
You already have Risen?

Where are you from and were did you buy it?

Which version do you have?
PC-EU: multi-language, DVD case, soundtrack CD
PC-UK: English only, DVD case, no soundtrack
PC-CE: PC-EU plus CE stuff as bonus.
Other?

Details about the XBox version are still unclear yet.

Don't have it yet, but this seemed the best place to post - game.co.uk emailed me to tell me that my order has progressed from preorder to processing! They've added 'despatched in time for release day delivery' to the product info, which suggests to me that they have recieved them, and are sending them out to people as of now.

I will say that I ordered it today from gamestop.com and got overnight shipping and I got the tracking number and it should be here tomorrow. From Minnesota, United States. Hope this helps.

Don't have it yet, but this seemed the best place to post - game.co.uk emailed me to tell me that my order has progressed from preorder to processing! They've added 'despatched in time for release day delivery' to the product info, which suggests to me that they have recieved them, and are sending them out to people as of now.

Same here - they obviously have stock. I've had the occasional order take longer in the "credit check" phase (slower because it's an international order, presumably), so I'll be more excited when it has progressed to "shipped".

Well even though I don't have it *in my hands*, UPS tracking confirms that Risen has been delivered to my residence.

I live in the South Eastern USA (North Carolina), so I suppose I have some variant of the PC-UK version?

Pre-Ordered it online from GameStop.com

I had to go out today so I asked around at a few stores and no one had it ... or the PSP Go which has also seen early sightings.

I pre-ordered it at Cenega but polish release date is 16th October. It's subtitled version - english dialogues and polish subs. I dont know if it has soundtrack included.

I had it preordered at GamersGate ($49.95) for the convenience and quickness of download but I just asked for a refund and ordered it at that Amazon link. I don't see why they will have an issue with a refund considering I couldn't download the game yet.

Even with $3.99 one day shipping on Amazon it's about $6 cheaper than GamersGate, I get the game sooner (Thurs Oct 1), and have a hard copy manual.

It's also the Bruins opening game Thursday night. Thursday holds a special place in my heart.

Gamerstop UPS'd my english version on the 28th and it arrived early afternoon of the 29th in the SE USA from Texas. Mine contained only the game DVD and manual, although I thought it would also include the music DVD.

I noticed that Webhallen in sweden moved it forward to 9/10 (One week). :(

It always happens when i pre-order.

PC UK version, Game despatched it today so hopefully I'll get it in time for the weekend.

PC-EU: multi-language, DVD case, soundtrack CD. Bought it on Monday at Games Mania in The Netherlands.

Well, nothing at any of my local stores, but apparently it is in transit and likely to be in tomorrow when I pick up my PSP Go!

From play.com so I guess it will be the UK version. Oh well I propably wouldnt need the soundtrack anyways. Atleast Im giving my vote for teh "english only" party.

Same here -> I don't like to pay +€40 for a game, so I went for play.com. Yesterday, 30/09/2009, it went into another status namely 'posted'. It should be here either tomorrow or on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom