I am the real Bryce, FretRider. I assume your first name starts with a T but maybe you are just some random guy. I don't know if you tried to impersonate me or what the deal is exactly either since I seem to have missed everything before the last year, or maybe two years.

Random guy is more like it. When I first registered in the codex you were not active so we never interacted. You were quite infamous for the Roqua thread however. When mods accused me of being alts of "chefe", "bryce" or whatever back in the day I played along to troll. For some reason the idea of me being your alt stuck. According to them you were known to register alts and try to pretend to be other people or something. I have no idea if you actually did any of that but yes, Trash and company do spread bullshit about posters they don't like.

No, I have not seen that guy before. I've been gone a long time.

Look, now another guy is calling you and "I" a bad person for not feeling remorse for the bad we have done. What's more people with decency and a brain don't have to be remorseful because they don't do things like that in the first place. I don't recall fucking with people in real life, unlike darkunderlord and the thing they are talking about.

That's something to be apologetic for. When I mentioned this BEFORE to DU no response. It would be so easy to deny, if he could deny it, so why not? He is quick to jump in with made up bullshit.

I guess the dipshits over there who are johnny come lately just can't grasp this is all a lie. Hopefully a moderator on THIS site will come to compare our IP addresses, I already know they are a pack of liars over there so no point to ask them to come clean. But the next step after this is lawsuit town if the bullshit keeps up, you can't just lie about somebody to intentionally defame their character because you don't like them. This bullshit has gone on far too long.

I have posted here lightly for 2 years and it's all about the same shit I always posted about, ie RPGs. So you can confirm this is actually me that was as well, since from what they say at least you don't seem as into RPGs as much as me and you only post about politics.

lol you're gonna sue DU?

That's rich.

lol you're gonna sue DU?

That's rich.

That's up to him, isn't it? And ole roy of course. If they can come clean and stop the retardation it won't be necessary but since they are wrongfully dragging my name into this and since I am making a for pay RPG it's a serious issue for my future business.

There's a difference between real life and fantasy. Someone disagreed with me on the internet and they are unrepentent now I will ruin their life! That's what we call "crazy talk" in the sane world, and DU and Trash have gone way past that at this point.

Bunch of degenerate faggots. I know Trash's real name, native city and a bunch of other things. Ditto for dorkoverturd. I could have easily trolled them both into oblivion if I wanted to. Instead of being grateful they act like bitches.

Funny that they actually trolled you like that and try to take the moral high ground on such matters. They actually bully andhaira because he conce contacted the girl Dicksmoker made posts about, yet they didn't go after the guys who actually revealed her and Dick's identity and actually registered an account and sent her the password so that she could check out what was happening.

Also Trash once revealed Wyrmlord's real name and put up links to his parents store in the codex. Obviously, the guy was trolled and he then acted innocent and actually pointed fingers at me(I did nothing to the guy besides jokingly threatening him). The dude is beyond being a vermin. You look at his pictures and you see that he actually looks like one too.

Imagine this was todd howard. Todd registered thousands of accounts and we ban them over and over! What do you think would happen? I don't claim to have the tremendous legal firepower of Bethesda (look up robert altman) but if you want to make a business fly and you have shit like this going on you are pretty much forced to take action. So I will have to choose to forget making a game or else take legal action if this continues.

It would/will be funny to see their reactions in court. No we didn't even dislike him that much we just thought it was funny. Well, ok then, thanks for coming clean that makes it easier, judgement to plaintiff for 30 000 USD.

Last edited:
just like he chose out KC as moderator
Actually, KC was chosen as a moderator well before DU become lord-and-master of everything. After the mama's gang takeover fiasco I was the one who asked him if he wanted to stay on moderating GD, at least until shit was worked out.

Not that I should care these days, I have no idea what's going with the 'codex. I pop in now and then to look at stuff (mainly the animated gif thread!), but hardly ever participate, because I don't really understand anything anymore. I feel like a dinosaur.

I find it funny that I keep being accused of being people I have never interacted with even once or even knew about with the flimsiest of excuses.

Actually, KC was chosen as a moderator well before DU become lord-and-master of everything. After the mama's gang takeover fiasco I was the one who asked him if he wanted to stay on moderating GD, at least until shit was worked out.
I was sure he had come to take charge of things by then and didn't realize you had such a big role. I always liked you and thought you were a cool guy. You convinced me to play DW Bradley's game before dungeon lords in spite of the bad press, and damn glad that I did.

Not that I should care these days, I have no idea what's going with the 'codex. I pop in now and then to look at stuff (mainly the animated gif thread!), but hardly ever participate, because I don't really understand anything anymore. I feel like a dinosaur.

Yeah it's become like facebook/youtube/myspace and all the other crap of the net that all seems to be exactly the same as everything else.

I was sure he had come to take charge of things by then and didn't realize you had such a big role.
Well, that was immediately post the takeover shenanigans. It wasn't my decision, we all (as in - all admin staff post the VD "ousting") agreed to it. I was just the one who asked him to stay on. Was just easier to keep things going as they were until we sorted out some thing.
Just looked up some... err... history. Interestingly, it was VD's idea, pre-shenanigans, to make KC admin. So it goes back even further than I remembered.

I find it funny that I keep being accused of being people I have never interacted with even once or even knew about with the flimsiest of excuses.

I don't think Chefe was even that big of a phenomenom. I read some posts that he had gotten pretty pissed. Surprise surprise, tell elaborate lies about someone long enough and they get pissed off! Who would have thought.

Still reading the site feedback comments. Insulting someone who deserves it is totally bad dude, exactly the same as sabotaging someone's business prospects by lying and saying some unpopular guy and god knows who many other are your creation and you are a deranged nut who is obsessed with them.

Nobody has to cover my game, I have kept it out of the limelight to avoid the vaporware accusations. But pretending that someone like Cleve or FretRider is YOU when you can't prove it is another story.

And it's not some fake internet name, I'm sure there's thousands of guys with my name making RPGs and it won't come out the second my kickstarter comes out.

Thanks, assholes, for helping to ruin all my hard work. Really, I wonder why I wasted my time to be honest, if this is what "hardcore" fans are like.

For the record, the IP addresses of all those who are claimed to be someone else do not match and apparently are from ISPs located at different geographic areas.
This just from what VB offers me as a check. I have not, and have no interest in investigating this any further.

This just from what VB offers me as a check. I have not, and have no interest in investigating this any further.

We do. If you could do us a favor, please check my IP and the IP of "manwhojaped" and state clearly that we are posting from different continents and that we are not using proxies(I assume he is not using a proxy, if he is he can just log in with his local IP). While you are at it, check the IP of "bryce777" and "humanity has risen!".

This should clear things up.

If you could do us a favor, please check my IP and the IP of "manwhojaped" and state clearly that we are posting from different continents
You are posting from different continents. Difficult to pull off for a split personality without a Lear Jet. Unless you're a tech-mage, of course.

You are posting from different continents. Difficult to pull off for a split personality without a Lear Jet. Unless you're a tech-mage, of course.

Well there you codex 'tards have it, for the thousandth time. Sucks for you idiots that believe whatever bullshit dorkovenload and his dutch pet rat cook up.

HHR is not chefe, I'm not bryce, and there is no insane alt conspiracy with lunatics registering several accounts to troll the codex. It was funny when that became a regular gag years ago(just as it was funny when I pretended that I was an african supremacist vigilante and some idiots actually bought it, Trash being the most emblematic). Now it is just an excuse they cook up to denigrate and ban the people who challenge their little e-penis codex dictatorship.

Old evil fretty made fun of some schizoid weirdo who was wearing a mensa tee with weird stains. He also made fun of an unemployed dutch welfare princess who is hooked up on benzos and suffers from maniac depression. Obviously he has to be made persona non grata, banished and become the figure of a bizarre forum mythology! Ditto for bryce777, whatever he did to those creeps they sure are butthurt about him after all these years.

Thanks guys that's why I posted here, to get confirmation from someone who's not a liar. No doubt "bryce777" posts from israel or moscow, too.

Well there you codex 'tards have it, for the thousandth time. Sucks for you idiots that believe whatever bullshit dorkovenload and his dutch pet rat cook up.

HHR is not chefe, I'm not bryce, and there is no insane alt conspiracy with lunatics registering several accounts to troll the codex. It was funny when that became a regular gag years ago
Funny until it crosses to real world character assassination and actual outright lying instead of joking around.

(just as it was funny when I pretended that I was an african supremacist vigilante and some idiots actually bought it, Trash being the most emblematic). Now it is just an excuse they cook up to denigrate and ban the people who challenge their little e-penis codex dictatorship.

Old evil fretty made fun of some schizoid weirdo who was wearing a mensa tee with weird stains. He also made fun of an unemployed dutch welfare princess who is hooked up on benzos and suffers from maniac depression. Obviously he has to be made persona non grata, banished and become the figure of a bizarre forum mythology! Ditto for bryce777, whatever he did to those creeps they sure are butthurt about him after all these years.

Basically what it's like to be taken over by commies. The codex politbureau. Fucked up shit. Wonder why some of the mods have quit? This is why. I do correspond with a few people still and some names who'd surprise you think that everything going on with the codex now is utter bullshit.

The fake controversy with Black Cat is too pathetic for me to believe. I didn't see it until after the fact but knowing it's a troll and playing along is just pathetic.

I doubt those faggots will apologize or take it back even after this. You should probably sue them.

When they banned me I was actually going to take it over to paypal and screw them over a dispute, but I did the donation to their site through a third-party(since I know that site is not reliable with personal information).

Back
Top Bottom