Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Update# 11

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Warhorse Studios has a new update for Kingdom Come: Deliverance about horses, and how horse riding works in the game. Hopefully it's better than the last few games.

Welcome to our third video update!

This time we are going to talk about horses. Our gameplay programmer, Michal Hapala, who works on making horses easy to control, nice to look at and smart when they need to be, will walk you through canter and gallop in this video.
More information.

Perhaps check your spam folder... I've received the mail.

It looks pretty damn good. If they can come up with game play that does justice to that game engine, that'll really be something.

I can smells those gorgeous looking dirt roads from the video!

He's using a gamepad! Burn him at the stake!

But seriously, it allready looks more reasonable than what others did in games like Two Worlds (especially the second). Question is, whether they can compete with Mount&Blade. Need to test that personally.

He's using a gamepad! Burn him at the stake!

Can't possible be worse than the helicopter controls on a PC with GTA IV. Or can it? They wouldn't do that to themselves after all this kickstarter effort! But I agree they should make the programmers use the same equipment most the players will be using. Map it to keyboard and mouse controls from day one and then they'll find a way to make it work well, instead of just randomly assigning stuff.

Back
Top Bottom