Gothic 3 Mora Sul, Kill Orknarok

Westnecker

Watcher
After I kill Orknarok and go back to tell Masil "there was a problem" He doesn't respond with any kind of answer. So I'm unable to continue with the quest of selling an ore blank and retrieving three promisory notes for him. I need to do this in order for him to give me a fire chalice. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

With Orknarok following go to Fasim first, he will ignore you, continue on to Kalesch at the temple, exhaust the dialogue then report back to Masil.

I havn't been able to locate Fasim or Kalesch. I'm not even sure where the temple is?
I've been all over the area South of Mora Sul, but still havn't been able to locate them.
I really like playing this game, but it sure can be frustrating! If it wasn't for a walkthrough I don't know how you would be able to play these kind of games. It sure would help if the makers would list areas on the World Map! Anyway i'm just running around for hours just trying to complete quests so I can move on.

The temple is a large Aztec pyramid-style structure next to the ruins south of Mora Sul. It should be easy to see from the hill where Mora Sul is. Fasim is somewhere along a path that goes down to the temple, Kalesch is IIRC right in front of the temple door.

You can always knock out Masil and steal the chalice off his warm or cold body, but only do that if you feel that you are ready to liberate Mora Sul.

EDIT: I forgot the temple map. You should have that from the head shaman in Geldern.

Last edited:
You will need to reload a previous save game as you need Orknarok alive to do the mentioned sequence. You need not kill quest friendly npc's, you do have a map with the temple locations i assume?

I did get through this, thanks to your help.
I've moved on a good bit but have found myself in trouble again!

FIRE CLAN:
I talked to "PYRAN" and gave him 5 Mana plants and then talked to "KILIAN."
I then went to the lower level of the library cave. I've read all the books, but
I can't get the "Chronicles of Dominance" to activate!

Not sure, the demon and skeletons always spawned for me. Did you talk to all monastery npc's? - the librarian (Dargoth i think) says be sure not to touch anything in the library but to report back *first*. Even if monastery quests are not completed or accepted the demon should still spawn.

I talked to everyone I could find, but still no luck on the spawning! I've been up and down those library steps so many times I think I lost at least 10 pounds!
Anyway, thanks for the help. I've just moved on and now i'm in the process of returning all the chalice's.
Thanks again, I'm sure i'll be back asking for more help as the game progresses.

I did get through this, thanks to your help.
I've moved on a good bit but have found myself in trouble again!

FIRE CLAN:
I talked to "PYRAN" and gave him 5 Mana plants and then talked to "KILIAN."
I then went to the lower level of the library cave. I've read all the books, but
I can't get the "Chronicles of Dominance" to activate!

You have to find four of the divine artefacts of Adanos first IIRC, and then you might possibly have to talk to the leader and the librarian about some library-related stuff that I dont recall. The other monastery quests are irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom