Wasteland 2 - MCA On Board, Update #9

Dhruin

SasqWatch
inXile's Wasteland 2 Kickstarter has passed $2.1M (adding Kickstarter and Paypal), so Chris Avellone will be on-board as a designer and Obsidian will provide some development tools. The next 'tier' is $2.5M, where another two designers will be hired to add more content.
Prior to that, Fargo added a new "digital" reward tier at $55:
As our Kickstarter continues to build momentum, we will keep focusing on how we can best deliver what our fans want. We've seen quite a few messages from our international fans expressing concern with the cost of shipping and physical goods relating to VAT and customs costs. For that reason, we opened up a purely digital pledge level at $55 that contains no physical items. You will get the digital copy of the game, digital soundtrack, digital novellas 1 and 2, digital concept art book and early beta access.
More information.

Someone dropped a $1000 pledge.

I only paid the $15. I've already pledged to several, and donated to a couple of other non-kickstarters for early access (e.g. Path of Exile). Then there's the humble bundles...
My discretionary income is a little stretched as it is, and no doubt there will be other "investments" in the future the way this kickstarter thing is taking off :)

My discretionary income is a little stretched as it is, and no doubt there will be other "investments" in the future the way this kickstarter thing is taking off :)

I've preordered AoD, and i'm keeping a few bucks put aside to Dead State's forthcoming Kickstart. Think i may be taking a break after that. Also did W2 and Banner Saga. did Kenshi a long time ago, Project Zomboid, Xenonauts probably a couple others im forgetting. Feeling ready for a break.

Back
Top Bottom