The most Christian person ever in the public eye and they happen to be a murderess

Damian Mahadevan

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin Donor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3m5ZRykyU

She accepted the judgement on her and she is sorry and supposedly has no more evil left in her. She is full of love and compassion. Sucks that most christians never reach this level of "christianess" it makes me sick that i probably will never reach that level.

EDIT: er can a mod change the "they" into a "she"?

Really, it wouldn't surprise me if she was just telling people what they wanted to hear. I never heard of her but on her wikipedia page it sounds like she had a rough childhood. You don't go through drugs and prostitution during all of your child and teens without picking up the ability to lie convincingly. Hell, maybe she even started to believe what she was telling people.

I'll admit that there is a significant chance that she was being sincere. We'll never know. But, just going with my gut, I don't believe her.

supposedly has no more evil left in her.
She was still human... Evil comes standard in all models.

Really, it wouldn't surprise me if she was just telling people what they wanted to hear. I never heard of her but on her wikipedia page it sounds like she had a rough childhood. You don't go through drugs and prostitution during all of your child and teens without picking up the ability to lie convincingly. Hell, maybe she even started to believe what she was telling people.

I'll admit that there is a significant chance that she was being sincere. We'll never know. But, just going with my gut, I don't believe her.

She was still human… Evil comes standard in all models.

She did it all the way through until her death. I know i have been a habitual liar before in the past. It isnt easy lying for that long without hiccups.

Back
Top Bottom