The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Send us the name of your character(s) and we'll send a Guild invite, assuming they're on Khyber server.

I am not sure if I will be able to play Friday or not. I'm heading home Sunday for sure so I may have family here Friday night to say bye and visit. I will try but don't wait on me.

Alrik, if you don't already you can grab Skype and add some of us to your contact list. We play on Fridays, 6pm my time (Central US Standard Time, so adjust to your local timezone). You can drop in and listen to the fun going on. I always have Skype running.

In game, my character list is:

Aerii Human Sorcerer Air Savant (17 as of this post)
Rachail Half-Elven Shintao Monk (6)
Mirys Half-Elven Favored Soul Angel of Vengeance (20)
Fireflash Half-Elven Ranger Exploiter (14)
Ijii Half-Elven Warchanter Bard (5)
Mr Pump XIX Warforged Artificer (3)

*Edit*

There has apparently been an update this week. Be sure to log in and grab it before game time.

Last edited:
Skype, hm ? I have it somewhere ...
Give me time.

Strange, I didn't get any update as of last night.

What we runnin' tonight? More Vale? I don't have anyone within shouting distance of a level, so it doesn't matter a whole lot to me. I will bring Bot unless cm can't play and we decide we need to cover her can of whoopass in the party, in which case I'll bring Wouldii. No matter to me.

I don't have much choice really, except my level 17 Sorc. Vale sounds good.

Let's do something different this week for a little variety. It's not like the Vale is going anywhere. How about Inspired Quarter? Or we could farm Harbinger 1 and 2.

Just point me in the right direction and I'll try to keep up!! :D

Exactly, but usually after they tell me to go right (because I always am!!!!) :D

Let's do something different this week for a little variety. It's not like the Vale is going anywhere. How about Inspired Quarter? Or we could farm Harbinger 1 and 2.

One thing about IQ; IQ is 18, Jo's are both 16. Only Aerii is at a level where I'd feel comfortable hitting IQ quests for xp, and even then, I really intend to wait until I have enough xp for 19 first.

So it'd be Harbringer and Reign, or Vale. We can probably still get good xp out of Gianthold elites at this point, or Necro IV elites. Aerii is causing a -10% there, which isn't too terribly bad.

Last edited:
I thought IQ was level 17. 18 will definitely be too high for jm, particularly when Peter insists on running it on elite. Actually, I thought Harbinger2 was level 18, too.

I guess it doesn't really matter. If it makes more sense to continue our Vale romp, Bot still needs something (don't remember which one or ones) to flag so it's not like it's wasted time for me, and I don't get that bent out of shape about wasted time anyway.

We could attempt the Tor dragons again. I'll bring Bot and Peter could bring his pally, which would probably balance the party a little better than we were with Wouldii when we wiped.

My 17's are both flagged now so if we do Tor I might stick with Baka, just for more beat down power. Have to decide. Tao needs the argo favor still, but I can always go back in there for that on an off day. Got both of them close to new level now. Doing Harbinger sounds fun...I think we need a change of pace this week too. GH and Vale are feeling stale.

My favores soul is still not flagged for the raid in necro 4 so we could farm for sigil pieces before we get too high level to do it. It's good XP in the necro 4 quests and they're not too difficult either. Well, Inferno of the Damned can be tricky if we don't stay together and follow the map. There are traps there too.

So I don't mind doing necro 4 until we turn back to Vale. I can do Harbinger as well if we decide to not do necro 4 even though Harbinger is not the most fun quest I know of.

It's not fun doing necro 4 in a pug because you can't expect to get the sigil pieces you need. When we play a full group we can quickly assemble the pieces because we give to others the ones we don't need ourselves. I haven't done the necro 4 raid so it could be fun to get flagged for it. My paladin is already flagged for Litany of the Dead. My FVS has 2 of the 8 pieces.

I'd be good with Necro4 if the group so desires.

Aerii is one piece off of flagging for Litany, so I'm good with Necro IV. I found Harbringer fun though, it's just not one series where a paladin running off by himself and aggroing half the map has the best chance of survival. ;)

Yes, but the key question for me, is doI have a good chance of survival!! :)

Back
Top Bottom