Birthday Thread

HB Jaz! I'm new here, so we don't know each other yet, but I hope we'll have a nice time ^^

Happy Birthday Jaz. May you have a wonderful PINK day:party2:

P.S. Bring back the avatar picture of you with the "hair buns". Ever since Star Wars I've had a thing for those :blush:

Happy Birthday Jaz.

Happy birthday grandma of us all here.
except for Corwin and CM (such an angel does not have a grandma :p)

Welcome to the boards, Konjad. :)

@Jaz--I second that motion by fB about the buns(though I think they were more what my grandma called 'pigtails')--that was an awesome avvie.

Thanks again :)... but... I don't remember an avatar with buns. Or pigtails... *scratch scratch*
Could you please be more specific...? Just a little bit? :p

It was about 3 avatars ago IIRC--it was a photo of you with your eyes cast a bit downward and nice pink hair things sprouting gothically on each side of your head. :)
Your current avvie is fine too--I understand not wanting your real face up on the internetz. :)

Oh that... yeah. Those were buns alright. I had rather long hair at the time... but now I'm a cotton candy pink and blonde, so it wouldn't represent me anymore... I think :p.
Besides, I really like Captain Goto. Too bad I can't afford a copy of Patlabor II!

A belated Happy Birthday Jaz. Hope it was great!! :oops::party::cake::party:

Happy Birthday Jaz. I'm even later then CM with posting this -> So sorry that even a grandma is faster then me ;)

Btw also a Happy Birthday to Taxen (June 7th) and Ian (mercus on May 29th)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORWIN!!!

:party2::cake::party::jester: Hope you have a great one and can read this. I made part of it big so you can see it.

I always lose track of birthdays :)

A belated Happy to Jaz... and a big Happy to Corwin as well!

Happy B-Day, Old Man! Have a beer :party:.
And thank you for the good wishes, folks :).

Luckily we don't have to sing for the birthday boy (there are some birthday songs in my country were you repeat a phrase until you get to the persons age). Happy Birthday, mate!

Thanks, and Cm, you'll get yours in November!! :p :)

Happy Birthday Corwin. You've learned to ignore them well. :) :cake::party:

(Birthdays, not ornery women)

When the leafs last won the cup, I watched it on TV, dreaming of being Johnny Bower!! That was an awful LONG time ago!! :)

When the leafs last won the cup, I watched it on TV, dreaming of being Johnny Bower!! That was an awful LONG time ago!! :)

Taken from Wikipedia : "Despite Chicago's impressive regular season marks, it was the third seed Toronto Maple Leafs who beat the Black Hawks in the first round of the playoffs. The Leafs went on to win the Stanley Cup over the Montreal Canadiens four games to two; it proved to be the most recent time Toronto has won the Cup. The Leafs' squad was renowned as the oldest ever to win a Cup final; the average age of the team was well over thirty, and four players were over forty."

see 1967 Stanley Cup Finals

Indeed, it has been a loooonng time ago. ;p

Back
Top Bottom