screeg

floating head
I created this weebly site to show short (very short) gifs and cartoons of this creature my son came up with, the Chu Chuk. His sister and friends also like it.

This is like my anti-3D animation project, simple stuff I fool around with just to unwind. I post something new every Monday, the latest character being Giant Eyeball. There are even a couple of Age of Decadence references.

I created this weebly site to show short (very short) gifs and cartoons of this creature my son came up with, the Chu Chuk. His sister and friends also like it.

This is like my anti-3D animation project, simple stuff I fool around with just to unwind. I post something new every Monday, the latest character being Giant Eyeball. There are even a couple of Age of Decadence references.
Hey, your Giant Eyeball somehow looks familiar...

I just looove the one eyed big eared Chu Chuks. Smart kid you have! And I like your sun in the Brothers Karamazov vid Well done! :thumbsup:

That nice Brothers Karamazov vid and your Chu Chuks remind me of Weebl And Bob
I am a huge Weebl and Bob fan. :)

Last edited:
lolwot :D

I admire the mission, but I'm dubious about showing upside-down phalluces to children :eek:

One of the symbols of the masons.

pibbur who is very skeptical regarding the masons, admittedly mostly because he never got an invitation.
Don't despair, it's not too late. Masonry: very very old men's club. Surely you're too young!

Eye who knew a mason once, who was very very old and who died of very very old age. :)

Well... the Scary Cute Pink Fluffy Things standing next to the Tower of Pisa is kind-of phallic masonry :p

Back
Top Bottom