ArcheAge has found a publisher for the west

Will it be possible to play with the Korean players, or the west release will be on it's own servers ?

Hey Dart!
I'm so hyped about this game and I got to know it only after you mentioned it.
What I want to do is simply be a farmer/lumberjack, growing my stuff and harvesting and maybe selling for some money; hunt some wild beasts and cook their meat or bake bread =)
Then I also might go fishing and/or hunting for treasure in the deep seas.
I'd keep my combat aspect limited to healing/supporting other players but mostly I would like to roleplay as a lumberjack/hunter.
Basically I want to go back to the good old ultima online times when I was not forced into combat =)

Would that be possible?

If so please sign me up, I'll be your buddy there!

Well, you can focus on crafting quite a lot - that's for certain. The options are endless in that area.

But I'm not sure how efficient it would be to level up in that way - and I do believe you'd have to quest and probably fight on the side a bit.

The game is a hybrid sandbox/themepark - and so far it's unclear how it will evolve. But it seems to me that it'll be a crafters paradise for the most part.

Will it be possible to play with the Korean players, or the west release will be on it's own servers ?

While there are no specific details about EU/US servers, it's almost certain that servers will be localised - which is how it should be. Otherwise, we'd be facing immense latency issues and what not.

So, I wouldn't expect to meet many Korean players on non-Korean servers.

Thank you very much for the info =)
If it's like that I'll be hooked. Questing is not bad but I want to be mainly a crafter.
Also helping people build their houses, craft stuff for people.. that's what I want.
Anyway when it's out please let's make a thread so everybody here interested in playing together can add each other =D

Thank you very much for the info =)
If it's like that I'll be hooked. Questing is not bad but I want to be mainly a crafter.
Also helping people build their houses, craft stuff for people.. that's what I want.
Anyway when it's out please let's make a thread so everybody here interested in playing together can add each other =D

Sounds like a good idea - let's do that ;)

Back
Top Bottom