The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

So then, do we want to do a level split tonight? Have the folks well into 8 run other toons while Corwin, Reywind, and whomever else catch up on their 7s? Don't make no nevermind to me, just thinking of ways to accomodate.

New : For a limited time : Fire Elemental Companions : http://www.ddo.com/en/news/ddo-store-creature-companions

Free item of the week :

July 19th - 25th
Lesser Guild Renown Elixir
Use Coupon Code LGR35
1 / Account

35 % off :

- several Companions :

• Gar5goyle
  • Cranium Rat
  • Mini Kobold Shaman
  • Bat

- Companion gear
- Companion name changes
- and the apropriate tricks & treats for the above mentioned Companions.

http://www.ddo.com/en/store

Screenshot of the Week : Moonlight over Deneith … http://www.ddo.com/sites/default/files/gallery_images/071613screenshotwk131.jpg

OK, boys and girls, it appears that the "other half" took level 8 last night. CM is the only one behind and she's told us to rock on. Apparently we're all officially done with lvl5 content. If you ain't got it, take lvl8.

On deck, we've got bar quest mania. The only chain work we've got is Delera Q2. We've got tons of lvl6 bar quests to tackle:
House D- bounty hunter
House P- trolls, purge
House J- dead pred, sleepy mirra, red willow, dead girl
House K- ruined halls, lost caverns
We also have the choice of doing the lvl6 Devil's Assault. As a special treat, we can put the whole gang together for a slightly short-manned Chronoscope raid. If I've ever run that raid, it's been long enough that I completely forget it, so I'd really like to work that into the schedule if we can.

I recommend we tackle Delera first since it's "mandatory". Then we can run bar quests until we hit lvl9 or our eyes bleed, whichever comes first.

I want to hit Redwillow this life. We always seem to skip it.

I'd say also we should go for a Chronoscope attempt, as well as attempts at other raids. Maybe even torture Corwin with Restless Isles (more to torture Corwin with Restless Isles than any desire to run it) and the titan raid.

The Launcher didn't accept my password or/and user name.
There always something bad happening, according to Murphy's Law.

I'll try to retrieve it again. Don't know what happened.

I've run RI once and that is sufficient for anyone; more would be an overdose!! :p

I finally managed to get my artificer up to level 8. He has done almost the same quests as our main level 8 group. The main difference is that he hasn't run Shan-Ta-Kor, but has completed Delera.

So I now have 2 toons in that level range in case we need a trapper instead of melee.

~sits on the floor and cheers you all on silently~

OK, this week's plan for the 8's, assuming attendance is as expected (all hands on deck except CM):
Delera Q2
House K bar quests (everyone loves K favor)
House J bar quests (redwillow, mirra, preds, dead girl)

That might fill up the session depending on how organized we manage to be and how hungry Aletys's cats are ;) . If we've still got time, we can work on the House P and House D stuff.

We'll save Devil Assault and the Chronoscope raid for the following week since that would be a little tougher for CM to make up on her own.

Last edited:
Isn't devil assault hard level 12 and DA elite level 18. Doesn't DA normal (level 6) mean that we mess up the bravery bonus. I don't mind, but others might mind.

We could consider doing DA at level 18 if we want elite streaks.

Or we can do normal and use a level 9 hireling to not mess up the streak.

Devil Assault, like the solo quests, does not affect streaks. Aerii ran it at level, kept her streak going. We could, theoretically, hit it again at 12, and again at 18, with no affect on our streak. Though in retrospect, we should have ran it at least at 7. Running it at 8 will mean a -10% penalty to over level.

Yeah, I messed up there. We normally skip it and it has the screwy normal/hard/elite setup, so I didn't really think about it until it was too late. So it goes.

Actually, I've screwed up with Delera as well. The level 6 part, which I assumed was pt2, is actually pt4 (the non-quest quest after bribing Hargo). The second part of Delera (left door) is actually level 7. So, the level structure of that chain is 5, 7, 7, 6, 8. Stupid Turbine. Stupid dte. So we don't have to worry about Delera for a while yet.

Sooooooooooooooo…
House K x2
House J x4
House D x1
House P x2

We should have a decent shot of getting that whole collection done this week. CM should have little trouble running all those as catchup, even if she somehow can't get anyone to help her out.

I would assume that Searing Heights would be our only real 3rd lifer catchup opportunity.

I was referring to the overlevel penalty we'll suffer, but yeah, at least we won't have to worry about the bravery bonus.

Part "4", Return to Delera's tomb is actually not a real quest. We get favor, but we only speak with Delera to activate Thrall of the necromancer.

We get 0 XP for part "4" so we don't have to do it with BB.

It's probably a good idea to do part 2-4 of Delera at level 9 since part 2-3 are level 7. Thrall can be done at level 10 if we want to wait.

I would like to do the raids, but will be out of town next week. Any chance of doing them the week after? And, I'm seeing stuff for a challenge called "Crystal Cove". Is that worth doing? Apparently uses parties of 6.

Internet troubles this past week, down more than up, have had a call in to att, but... you know. Keeps dropping so haven't been online too much this week and figure it will be too much of a pain tonight, have fun.

Back
Top Bottom