Ah, so this is why Burchard installed himself as Tyrant-King of Codex Diversity Squad.

Considering several of us have dynamic IPs we would be back in 5'. :roll:

It was him and you truly are a "Disgusting Thing" for that despicable "trolling" you did. SICK.

As for the rest of you, keep laughing, my report button is gonna break after all this work. I feel bad for Corwin having to ban dozens of people, but you've all asked for it.

Remember: I DONT BACK DOWN. EVER.

Would you say we need to be cleansed from your fair vaterland?

Bioware seems to be going in for this "truth in advertising" fad.
"Your Saga Begins" followed by someone, probably Hepler, getting pounded in the ass.
Most accurate summation of The Old Republic i've seen so far.

Jesus Christ people, I post a thing in reply to someone and before it sends there's already 5 other posts between me and the post I was replying to.

@Fakejew
Pretty entertaining 4/10, would be more fun if you didn't overdo it so much.

Jesus Christ people, I post a thing in reply to someone and before it sends there's already 5 other posts between me and the post I was replying to.
It's annoying, but the threadmerging is even worse and makes stuff incoherent.

i am so talented i could cry. time to mod fallout again.l its just so beautiful.

Yeah, things are getting too fast in here for my tastes.

I believe it is.

But I don't want or need your respect. Never asked for it. This is just a forum bro. Why so serious?

Conversely, I don't know what kind of respect do you want, or what do you call "respect" over the internet.

Respect for a site that graciously gave you a home when your own site failed. Never a thank you or anything. That shows a lack of class.

Again, what's this "respect" you talk about? I'm specifically talkin' about internet respect.

And way to generalize dude. There are a lot of good things on the 'Dex, but if the only thing that jump on you is the so called "insults and hate", then the problem is with you.

Sorry, I don't have any intention of digging through thousands of disgusting posts or 80+ page rants about games you all supposedly hate only to find a tiny 2 page thread about an actual RPG.

Show me a single comment I did about jews, moron. Show me a single post where I did a racist remark about you and your people.

And how do I "offend" hardcore RPGs? Please be more concrete because that's just too vague.

You and your hivemind are all guilty of it. DO you deny this? Pathetic. Seriously, I can't believe you'd even deny this. You all think the same way. I've seen it.

As for hardcore RPGs. You insult them by holding them up as some kind of "relic" for your site even though you don't know anything about them. You love them, but you've never played them. You hate on newer games, but you play them into the dirt.

Oh wait. This is another one of you sweeping generalization ain't it? See? There's a pattern and that pattern is that you are the bigoted, offensive, hateful petty, creature.

Nice try tough guy. I'm only defending what's right.

@ S.E.N.T.I.N.E.L

Bored. I should be studying but feel depressed, so instead I just fool around with you guys while doing set upon set of exercises to return my pretty abdomen to before I consumed more liquors than I should, all the while I listen happy music while studying the gestures and movements of my favorite Pop Idols.

And I have this terrible, soul crushing, mind killing headache and nausea.

Back
Top Bottom