Deathfire - Kickstarter on November 6th

What time will the Kickstarter be starting? Just to save me sitting here all day tomorrow pressing F5! ;)

Daniel.

Ah found a countdown, on the main page. (Duh!) :p

Daniel.

Skavenhorde would love the Rat in Armor pic that's in the PC Gamer article. I haven't seen him around for a while though.

The Kickstarter starts in 90 minutes!

Already on my toes since yesterday as I mixed up the dates.
And then the timer on their pages was pointing to noon cet (which was 7 hours ago)...all the tension...;)

Those who can should pledge as early as possible via Kickstarter though. Creating a big push in the beginning will give the game a psychological effect as betting on a winning horse where you should join in. ;)

Probably, but since l have no clue what is the game (generally) about, I won't be the one breaking the ice.

Aye, think I made first backer! :p

Daniel.

Well it's going pretty slowly so far, hope it speeds up.

Daniel.

Well presented and well cut video.
The one question I immediatly had was "what message should this indiana jones pic send"? Might have been just random furniture though.

20$ for early bird is ok, but maybe 15$ would have been the better choice with having 20$ for the full game. But in that regards the 40$ pledge is a good deal.
I also like the instant winner edition and I think it's a good way of bringing some speed into the campaign.

I'd say that 2k in the first 20 Minutes isn't bad. The big pushes will come a little later normally afaik. Also depends on when they send their stuff to the media and when the media releases it.

The last few Kickstarters I watched hit their goal in a matter of minutes. (Reaper Bones 2 & Mars Attacks) I guess every KS is different though.

Daniel.

I just hope this means a huge world to explore, not a location or two with unlimited same ol' respawns:
Tons of monsters to battle

Backed.

Back
Top Bottom