Kickstarter - Legends of Eisenwald, First Stretch Goal Achieved

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Darklord reminds us to keep an eye on the Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter, which is currently at $64k with three days to go. An improved storyline has already been unlocked and other goals are on the horizon - the next is a backer's choice based on a poll:
Based on the voting results, this will most likely be a possibility of upgrading castles or a pack of storyline characters. You decide! If you have not voted, you can select any three items. A link to the poll can be found in update #8.
To reach the goal, we need to collect at least $15 000 within four days. As shown by some other projects, there is nothing impossible about this! Only you can help us make the game better — simply click on FB like under our video if you have not done so yet. We have almost 2 000 backers and just 800 likes, so 1 000 more likes would help nicely. And certainly, share the news of our campaign at message boards and blogs: there is not much time left until funding, and this very fact may persuade many to support us.
More information.

Next update is up and includes some fantastic wallpapers!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1684781151/legends-of-eisenwald/posts

Night
LoE_Night_1280x1024.jpg

Day
LoE_Olive_1280x1024.jpg

Daniel.

yep, already made it my wallpaper, didn't notice there were a night and day versions, thought they were all the same one in many different resolutions.

Yeah I've got the day wallpaper up, I have to say I do like the night one to though! (the moonlight is great)

Pledges are going great, were hoping to hit the 2nd stretch goal before the end. :)

Daniel.

And the 2nd stretch goal has been reached! :biggrin:

It's now working towards a 3rd or Mac OS/Linux depending on the final total.

Daniel.

They said they intend to improve the translation of Discord Times before releasing it, we'd get it within a few weeks of the Kickstarter finishing.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom