SW: TOR - Apology

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Following up on the homosexual debate, Sean Dahlberg apologises to “Elikal” and any others that were offended. Thanks to Ellie Gibson, once again, for pointing this out.
I would like to personally apologize to “Elikal” and anyone I may have offended. My intention was not to demean anyone but simply to help promote a community that could discuss topics in a mature fashion. When I first built the word filter list, I added a variety of terms to the word filter that have been used numerous times in derogatory messaging. There were some words added to the filter that should not have been – we corrected this today. I apologize for the confusion that this has created but I would like to be clear that there was never any intent to limit discussion. That said, I have overstepped my boundaries in my original statement and I sincerely apologize for doing so.
-Sean
More information.

It is a great gesture. Apologizing is a hard thing to do. No hard feeling towards Bioware for that. Seeing the ruckus some repliers caused I can almost understand it. The replies of many were... depressing.

Still, it was great gesture. No small nasty voices of some few can change that.

Last edited:
Wow!
Respect, BioWare.

Back
Top Bottom