Steam - Autumn Sale

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
People are saying the STEAM version of Risen has toxic levels of DRM so stay away from that version if you care.

Being able to get both FNV and DA:O for under $20.. Steam sales must be getting really hard to overlook.

Being able to get both FNV and DA:O for under $20.. Steam sales must be getting really hard to overlook.

You can actually get FO:NV for $4.99 right now. There's about 19-1/2 hours left for that sale as I type this post.

The DLCs are only $2.49 each during the sale. I purchased the entire set for $10, which is what they normally cost individually.

You can actually get FO:NV for $4.99 right now.
I actually meant FO:NV ($4.99) + DA:O ($14.99) < $20 which is a great deal considering how lengthy both games are.

Yeah, that's a lot of gameplay for that price. It also happens to be the "Ultimate Edition" of DA:O which includes DA: Awakening and all the DCL packs.

Bought all the total war games and dlc for under 15.00, now if i can just start playing them!

Got all the Fallout NC stuff too for dirt cheap too, it really pays to wait a whole on purchasing this stuff. Even shogun tw2 is 15.00, the game was 60 a couple months ago.

Newest wave of deals includes…

Dead Island - $19.99
The Chronicles of Riddick - $4.99
Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition - $3.99
Grand Theft Auto IV - $4.99
King Arthur Collection - $10.00
Knights of the Old Republic - $4.99
Unreal collection - $9.99

yep, that's about the price point that I've been waiting for. Looks like one of those 'overall good but incredibly flawed in some aspects' games, twenty bucks is about the right price for such a title.

Looks like one of those 'overall good but incredibly flawed in some aspects' games

That's pretty much the perfect description for Dead Island. I've been playing it for the last couple of days, and while it started out pretty good, I already find myself seaching for motivation to keep playing. It could have been a great game if not for some very poor design decisions imo.

I recommend trying Ebay first if you're looking at the PC version. I purchased my Steam key there for about $12.

Last edited:
I havent played it yet, but that weapon duration thing sounds like such a pain in the ass and seems to be the biggest gripe i hear, i wonder if it could be modded

while it started out pretty good, I already find myself seaching for motivation to keep playing. It could have been a great game if not for some very poor design decisions imo.

That is my experience in a nutshell.

Back
Top Bottom