The "I Just Bought" thread

No ebay! No!
I'm not buying anything from the minefield.

Will try to find it on aliexpress.

And digital version is not "a coffeetable book". ;)

"minefield"? i've bought hundreds of items over ebay, never been ripped off.. pretty easy to get your money back too, from what i've heard. Paypal are very partial towards buyers, far more so than to the sellers on ebay.

I usually don't collect bobble head figures, never been a big fan of that type of figures, but i recently bought both the Vault Boy and a Facehugger, both looks pretty cool :)

http://piclair.com/data/0t90x.jpg

Sorry but my luck is such I'll step on the mine.
No need to worry, there are other "bazaar" sites with draconian control system and sue ready for scammers so I don't need to buy anything on ebay. I've mentioned one.

There is a collection of different vaultboy bobbleheads on Bethesda store, but I'm not interested into that stuff. Maybe if I open a bar...
I did buy some rags there (v101 hood&sneakers, BoS hood for me and Alduin wall hood for my bro), all are good.

"minefield"? i've bought hundreds of items over ebay, never been ripped off.. pretty easy to get your money back too, from what i've heard. Paypal are very partial towards buyers, far more so than to the sellers on ebay.

I usually don't collect bobble head figures, never been a big fan of that type of figures, but i recently bought both the Vault Boy and a Facehugger, both looks pretty cool :)

http://piclair.com/data/0t90x.jpg

err is that Alien miniature modelled after a certain lady part?

Maybe so and maybe so, but aren't both have fun with new stuff for 20 minutes and then discover it's all repeating over and over again?

AC2 is so much better than 1 there's no comparison.

Maybe so, but isn't AC4 all about pirates and combat and seas?

Yes, and imo it's the most interesting setting for an AC game so far. I'm biased though because I love island/tropical/beach settings.

AC3 looks good gameplay-wise, but I don't find the Northeastern U.S. during the American Revolution to be very interesting as a setting.

Fwiw though, AC4 actually takes place prior to AC3.

Yes, and imo it's the most interesting setting for an AC game so far.

In 10 years we will see "Assassin's Creed : Star Wars" , maybe ?

I purchased a Logitech F310 gamepad today. I had my old Logitech Dual-Analog gamepad for close to 5 years, but I was getting tired of having to use a wrapper to get it to work with all the newer titles that are only compatible with XInput devices.

I tested it with the Castlevania: LoS 2 demo, and it felt great. Definitely an improvement over the older model I was using. It's sturdily built like most Logitech products are, and imo it's a steal for the price. ($25)

It also has a handy little switch on the back that allows you to swap between XInput and DirectInput whenever you want. When in XInput mode, Windows 7 automatically detects and configures it as an Xbox controller.

Attachments

• 20140219_010017_resized.jpg
    20140219_010017_resized.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20140219_005918_resized.jpg
    20140219_005918_resized.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 45
If you say it felt great that means it's probably the best thing that exists. Just checked if it exists on amazon.co.uk and it does which means it can be shipped to me. And everyone who bought it writes on amazon it's awsome.

It'd be an instabuy - if it was wireless.

And according to others - it's wireless component is not good. :)

And according to others - it's wireless component is not good. :)

I would be surprised if that's true. I have a wireless mouse from Logitech, and have had wireless keyboards from them in the past, and they've all worked flawlessly.

I have no need for a wireless gamepad though, at least not for my PC.

Possibly for some. To play 1 and 2 today is a pain and I really don't see why would you even try 4.
That leaves HoMM3 and HoMM5 from that pack and those are sometimes on sale on GOG. Currently on Steam HoMM5 is -75%, means 7.5€ for the game and both addons.

Then again, if you really really and really want to have those games on physical media, buy that amazon pack now! And toss some cheap thing with it as you need to spend at least 10 pounds for free delivery. ;)

Back
Top Bottom